ADVERTISEMENT

Caleb Love in the portal

28 points, including six in the final 30 seconds, in the Final Four game that was K's last loss...Only to return as pre-Season #1 and miss the tournament.

He was undisciplined and counterproductive much of the year. Could he regain the form that took them to the Final Game? It'll be very interesting to see who takes a chance on him.

28 points, including six in the final 30 seconds, in the Final Four game that was K's last loss...Only to return as pre-Season #1 and miss the tournament.

He was undisciplined and counterproductive much of the year. Could he regain the form that took them to the Final Game? It'll be very interesting to see who takes a chance on him.
I imagine there will plenty of suitors.

One thing is for sure . If the Coaches care about the rogram they will fill all 13 scholarships with the best portal players available . Then the best players play . No if ands or buts about it. nobody Should receive any playing time unless they earn it.
i don’t care if thry have been promised playing time . They still have to earn it. Years ago a politician lied to me and I objected to his chief of staff . He said it was my fault for believing him because everyone knows politicians lie. Same theory .
A ten million dollar contract requires you to put the best team on the court you can . I am a lot more concerned about millions of BBN s feelings than some prima Donna not carrying his weight .

• Love
Reactions: Cowtown Cat

He takes bad shots and doesn't hit enough of them. He also took bad shots on their run last year, he just happened to get hot at the right time

Love is a piss poor teammate. He would often ridicule Davis in practice and pout when taken out.
He and another teammate were fighting over the same girl, not a good thing. Very few of his teammates
like him. I am sure they are glad he is gone.

Speaking of Davis, he never cusses but often says "fart,fart, fart" in practice. Hilarious!!
Davis is in over his head, he will not last long.

Kid has a lot of game

He’s also a 2 guard that never shot 38% from the field in any of the three years he was there. Only shot above 30% from three in one of the three years there. Not a consistent player at all. He’ll be remembered for those handful of big games though.

Reactions: Fox2monk
One thing is for sure . If the Coaches care about the rogram they will fill all 13 scholarships with the best portal players available . Then the best players play . No if ands or buts about it. nobody Should receive any playing time unless they earn it.
i don’t care if thry have been promised playing time . They still have to earn it. Years ago a politician lied to me and I objected to his chief of staff . He said it was my fault for believing him because everyone knows politicians lie. Same theory .
A ten million dollar contract requires you to put the best team on the court you can . I am a lot more concerned about millions of BBN s feelings than some prima Donna not carrying his weight .
This is what it takes to win.

Imagine that a politician lied to you, never heard of anything like that happening.

Shouldn't Timberlake of Towson be a top priority for us in the portal. A great shooter is something we need plenty of. Why would we not be going after a guy like this?

No Thank You Reaction GIF

Reactions: CrimsonCats

Omg. A guy who absolutely loves a man named Calipari is talking about a player who’s been in a final four being undisciplined and counter productive. LMAO!!!!!

You are a friggin joke.

Isn't Reed Sheppard a very good shooter?

You guys have a loaded 5 star back court who will play big minutes.
We have been burned with several 5 stars over the years. Most can't shoot particularly well. Sheppard I would say is a good shooter but maybe not great. Just have to see. Even if he is, we have seen from others how many top shooters you need if you want to win it all. Dillingham and Wagner is said to be average shooters. Just a crap shoot till they get in live situations against top competition.

We have been burned with several 5 stars over the years. Most can't shoot particularly well. Sheppard I would say is a good shooter but maybe not great. Just have to see. Even if he is, we have seen from others how many top shooters you need if you want to win it all. Dillingham and Wagner is said to be average shooters. Just a crap shoot till they get in live situations against top competition.
Reeves returning should be a major priority since he showed he can shoot. Your offense certainly needs him or a Timberlake or better yet a true SF who can shoot to get those star guards in their best roles as drivers. UNC needs Timberlake at the SG spot (Love's old spot).

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT