ADVERTISEMENT

Cal will continue to prove his doubters right as long as he keeps Sheppard out of the starting lineup!

Cal’s doubters aren’t right. They are just doubters.

Cal gives them life by not being perfect.

As any issue that mattered less ever gotten as much traction on this board as this does?

It doesn’t bother me at this point if it keeps the players happy. He gives a boost off the bench and he’s been finishing games, which is more important

Reactions: thedahc
As any issue that mattered less ever gotten as much traction on this board as this does?
Yes we are talking about UK fans aren't we . It can be embarrassing to be one if you pay attention to this board but then I remind myself this board isn't the common fan . It's some of us normal fans then the worst of the fanbase . I mean there are dudes here that think Cal sucks and would prefer that scumbag from Baylor.

People should be rewarded for what they earn!

By some people’s logic on this board, it would’ve been OK for Jordan not to start for the Bulls as long as he was third or fourth on the team in minutes played. :oops:

Reactions: Cat in ga
Yes we are talking about UK fans aren't we . It can be embarrassing to be one if you pay attention to this board but then I remind myself this board isn't the common fan . It's some of us normal fans then the worst of the fanbase . I mean there are dudes here that think Cal sucks and would prefer that scumbag from Baylor.

Only the dumbest of the dumb would trade Calipari for Scott Drew. lmfao. Some were so dumb they went even further and said we needed to recruit negatively like he does. Only chumps do that. Idiots wanting UK to do that don't care one bit about the University and aren't worth responding to.

Reactions: stereonut
4th in minutes 6th in shots and it’s stupid he doesn’t start - we all know why he doesn’t want to hurt Edwards feelings and lose him -
Well what do you know?
Ole rolaid stopped by to post one of his uplifting, refreshing messages.
Has anyone ever seen a positive post from him about any subject?
rolaid, you need to take one.

Wagner is not the problem and needs to be on the court
I love Wagner too shepp Wagner reeves Mitchell Bradshaw my five

Can always count on Gus for a ridiculously long title and absolutely zero thought after it.

Good stuff.

People should be rewarded for what they earn!

By some people’s logic on this board, it would’ve been OK for Jordan not to start for the Bulls as long as he was third or fourth on the team in minutes played. :oops:

So Reed is the greatest player in basketball history?

Here is a shovel...

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT