ADVERTISEMENT

Cal will continue to prove his doubters right as long as he keeps Sheppard out of the starting lineup!

Anyone want to give Cal credit for this half? Or should we wait till they lose next ?
John Vincent Calipari just demonstrated a truly astonishing mastery of college basketball. His understanding of the game and translating that knowledge into player performance has rarely been seen by viewers of modern basketball. When it's all said and done, simply calling his a hall of fame career will be a criminal understatement.

• Haha
Reactions: deplion
John Vincent Calipari just demonstrated a truly astonishing mastery of college basketball. His understanding of the game and translating that knowledge into player performance has rarely been seen by viewers of modern basketball. When it's all said and done, simply calling his a hall of fame career will be a criminal understatement.

I swear there are some that would have had way more fun posting had we been down 10 at the half. It's a fact. Pathetic fact, but one nonetheless.

Reactions: deplion and thedahc
I swear there are some that would have had way more fun posting had we been down 10 at the half. It's a fact. Pathetic fact, but one nonetheless.
I'm just playing along. But, not really sure why that poster wanted showers of praise for having a nice halftime lead on an unranked team at Rupp. Personally, I don't expect praise from my boss for simply doing what's expected.

You guys believers now ? Sheppard not starting is the dumbest Coaching move ever We’ve lost 9 points on our lead coming out of /nd half
It does matter - it’s just typical Cal protecting draft status crap
He deserves to lose games

Reactions: Cowtown Cat
OP is obviously a sad hater , starters are doing fine … lol …
I mean , why would a team not start their best player ??? Because Cal said so ? No thanks !!!

Reactions: Cowtown Cat
I'm just playing along. But, not really sure why that poster wanted showers of praise for having a nice halftime lead on an unranked team at Rupp. Personally, I don't expect praise from my boss for simply doing what's expected.

I get your angle. But had we been down 10, it would have been all his fault. No credit, all the blame. lol

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT