ADVERTISEMENT

Cal seems genuinely worried.

It means let the man do his job. It means to trust the process. Every single year we have fans that flip the f&ck out over a damn practice. How is this any different than most teams he’s had here? We may be a bit younger than normal but the man has proven over and over and over that he knows what he’s doing with young teams. It’s his specialty. Let him do his job and trust that he knows what he’s doing. It’s like some fans just look for the negative and ignore the positive. Yeah, it was sloppy, which it always is, but we shot 45% from three and did you see the length of this team? Did you see the athleticism? Anyone that expected anything but a sloppy practice is just setting themself up for disappointment. Look at the intangibles of this team and potential, not the sloppiness. They’re going to struggle early but the potential is there. Just trust the guy and let him do his job before we pass judgement on this team and it’s place in March.

Same as always, take some lumps and refine our style and lineup. Hit out stride and make a run. Now I see the regular season as more of a 2014 record and our March Run could be sweet sixteen but I could as easily see a final four as long as Richards and SKJ can together have good production. I'm with you as our depth, length, athleticism and defense will be great.

Yeah it’s actually a great time to be a uk fan. So our football team kinda sucks ... so what ? We’re a basketball school (so to speak) of course I follow and support the football team but they’ve historically been mediocre / below average . So crappy 2 win-6 ish win seasons have become the norm.
Kentucky basketball is the bread and butter and even tho I think this team may “struggle” early and maybe even not make the title game . Hell maybe not make the EE ... it’s still an awesome run we’re on. We know based on the last 10 years if we’re “down”. We don’t be down long. This team is easily a S16 team. I’ll take that knowing some guys will inevitably come back setting up for an AWESOME season next year with who we are probably bringing in.

So ya , pretty good time to be a UK fan. Just because we’re not always winning a title doesn’t mean it’s not fun to follow the team , support them and discuss with other like minded UK fans

I actually like the direction of our football squad. We will never be a playoff school but if we can get 8-9 wins consistently, that's as good as I can ask and we will have an enjoyable season. Once in a while maybe have some surprises and maybe hit 10 wins with a real favorable east.

Reactions: BoxterS
I actually like the direction of our football squad. We will never be a playoff school but if we can get 8-9 wins consistently, that's as good as I can ask and we will have an enjoyable season. Once in a while maybe have some surprises and maybe hit 10 wins with a real favorable east.

Also add just please beat Florida before I die and beat Tennessee and Louisville and I dig it.

I know we haven't played well in football but 5-2 is still 5-2. There's a bunch of winnable games upcoming too.

Whether it's because we got better or the teams we are facing just stink this year at the end of the season people are just going to remember the final record.

You are right message boards are not my thing.I'm also not the type that thinks my team can win it all every year. I would like for them to but I know that's not going to happen

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT