ADVERTISEMENT

Cal seemingly has no good relationship with anyone

Jun 29, 2018
I think the main problem with the team is they probably don't like Cal. Players who have a great relationship with their coach do not play like this. Not when they have the talent this team does. Cal hasn't had a relationship with Matt Jones for years (don't make this about MJ please). He openly despises the fans. He hates Barnhardt. He disssed the football team for no reason whatsoever. And now I hear that he walked away from Tom Leach during the post-game interview. The man needs to go.

I think the main problem with the team is they probably don't like Cal. Players who have a great relationship with their coach do not play like this. Not when they have the talent this team does. Cal hasn't had a relationship with Matt Jones for years (don't make this about MJ please). He openly despises the fans. He hates Barnhardt. He disssed the football team for no reason whatsoever. And now I hear that he walked away from Tom Leach during the post-game interview. The man needs to go.
This is what he does. His ego can’t handle anyone questioning him. Problem he has now is he’s almost entirely out of supporters. So when you can’t handle anyone questioning you, and EVERYONE is questioning you, all you can do is burn it down.

He’s grown to be bitter. It’s obvious he has no work ethic anymore. Cal wants the shining lights, jets, free meals, traveling, etc. Thats the only reason he’s still in the game. He doesn’t wanna get his hands dirty and work hard. And of course doesn’t expect to be questioned about anything.

I’m done with this, but I have said for a while that Calipari will burn this down. It’s his personality and he’s doing it at UK now. He’s an awful guy always has been and now another fan base that loved him is getting a front row seat.

I mean lol, enjoy.

You're probably right I noticed when he set Wallace the majority of the 1st half when he came back 2nd half he couldn't do anything....

You left out one guy.

He apparently does have a good relationship with Joe Craft. He knows from where the true UK bread is buttered. And the butter is measured in dollar signs.

Reactions: kywildcat41086
This team is far from talented, I’‘f you didn’t know.

Reactions: Dirt Court King
If Barnhart had any balls whatsoever he’d make Calipari take a leave of absence
But it won’t happen
All we can do is sit back and watch our program burn
That’s emotion speaking with no logic. Yes, we’re in trouble, but even if that were to magically happen, UK would be absolutely crucified nationally. We’d lose all respect for a very long time. Perhaps forever.

You left out one guy.

He apparently does have a good relationship with Joe Craft. He knows from where the true UK bread is buttered. And the butter is measured in dollar signs.
People keep commenting on Cal’s GREAT relationship with Craft.

How much longer does that last with this result on the court? It’s not like they’re lifelong friends.

That’s emotion speaking with no logic. Yes, we’re in trouble, but even if that were to magically happen, UK would be absolutely crucified nationally. We’d lose all respect for a very long time. Perhaps forever.
Who the eff cares? We couldn’t fire tubby because we would be eviscerated and now we can’t tell a failing coach to step away due to the same. Who cares, when you are failing the worse thing you can do is continue down the same path. We are UK, not the UOC!!!! We gave him the keys and he drove us off a cliff and accelerated while doing so. Eff him!!!!

This is absolutely a major problem. It's very clear this team quit on this staff. Unless they decide to play for each other, it will be a total collapse

People keep commenting on Cal’s GREAT relationship with Craft.

How much longer does that last with this result on the court? It’s not like they’re lifelong friends.
Not what I heard. Heard Craft dressed UK down over taking a knee when the national anthem was played. I noticed it hasn't happened since. Need a new coach who actually wants to coach and win at UK.

Not what I heard. Heard Craft dressed UK down over taking a knee when the national anthem was played. I noticed it hasn't happened since. Need a new coach who actually wants to coach and win at UK.
They are in the locker room during the national anthem at Rupp. That incident happened at Florida I believe.

Who the eff cares? We couldn’t fire tubby because we would be eviscerated and now we can’t tell a failing coach to step away due to the same. Who cares, when you are failing the worse thing you can do is continue down the same path. We are UK, not the UOC!!!! We gave him the keys and he drove us off a cliff and accelerated while doing so. Eff him!!!!
I'm in agreement with you regarding a change needing to be made and not giving a shit what the media says but the coaching fraternity is a big thing in that community, very small circle. They will really spread the "unreasonable expectations" but even bigger than they did when Tubby LEFT. Gotta ride this crap season out and hope he bounces.

This will be resolved one way or another in the next year and a half.

By the time it’s all said and done their are a few fans that are going to owe several people apologies for their conduct on here. Bashing our own fans and coming up with crazy excuses for Cal is going to come back to haunt a few.
Most of them are trolls now, the real UK fans supporting Cal like Gonzo flew the coup when he realized he couldn’t defend Cal anymore.

If Barnhart had any balls whatsoever he’d make Calipari take a leave of absence
But it won’t happen
All we can do is sit back and watch our program burn
Barney pees the carpet when Cal comes in the room. He ain't got those kind of stones unfortunately.

We are a long way from the CM Newton days.

I may be wrong but I bet you were suspended by someone who is no longer a moderator here. That's my guess.
I think whoever done it could have overlooked the whole conversation. It’s funny now but I wasn’t happy when it happened lol

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT