ADVERTISEMENT

Some media members are turning against Cal

LXWildcat

Sophomore
Nov 25, 2023
Kyle Tucker being one of them, he’s been critical of Cal these past couple of weeks

Another one is Matt Jones and the KSR crew, I’m glad he is actually finally realizing that Cal might not be the man for the job anymore. Might not be the biggest fan of Matt but I agree with him that UK needs a big run in March and if it doesn’t happen there’s no way this can continue.

Unlike Tom Leach and others who never ask Cal the tough questions.

Tom works for the UK network, so you’re never going to get hard hitting questions from him. But if you listen to the postgame and radio show he will ask a few tough questions when it’s not going great. Tonight will be interesting to listen if Tom asks any of those.

Reactions: true blue1
I believe Tom basically works for UK, so tough questions won't be coming. But, I also have no idea if that's true.

Anyone who watches UK, can see the decline. The issue is, they can’t jump back on after some meaningless win and try to act like Cal has got it again. The guy is washed as a coach, and isn’t winning anything of worth again. The pressure needs to continue to ramp up, that man can not be allowed to coach at UK next season.

Anyone who watches UK, can see the decline. The issue is, they can’t jump back on after some meaningless win and try to act like Cal has got it again. The guy is washed as a coach, and isn’t winning anything of worth again. The pressure needs to continue to ramp up, that man can not be allowed to coach at UK next season.
they lose tomorrow and that pressure will be at an all time high.

My biggest fear is that Cal will do “just enough” to not get fired/pushed out, but not enough to make a deep, satisfying run and we run it back again next year with the fanbase still divided. If by some miracle this teams makes the sweet 16, the usual twitter accounts will be all in and calling anyone who wants a change completely irrational in “the current landscape of college basketball”.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT