ADVERTISEMENT

Cal seemingly has no good relationship with anyone

Context on walking out on Tom Leach? Can’t believe I missed the drama. Would have buttered the hell outta my popcorn. The ONLY day in 15 years I didn’t listen to the Ruoff Mortgage Wildcat Wrap-up. Smh.

Reactions: BlueWhite21
If Barnhart had any balls whatsoever he’d make Calipari take a leave of absence
But it won’t happen
All we can do is sit back and watch our program burn
Maybe Cal will fall down on the floor, have to take a leave of absence. Asst. Coaches start winning then Cal comes back.

This is what he does. His ego can’t handle anyone questioning him. Problem he has now is he’s almost entirely out of supporters. So when you can’t handle anyone questioning you, and EVERYONE is questioning you, all you can do is burn it down.
Everything is because he's a narcissist. A narcissist is never wrong, thinks everyone loves him, never takes the blame, and is ALWAYS the smartest guy in the room

By the time it’s all said and done their are a few fans that are going to owe several people apologies for their conduct on here. Bashing our own fans and coming up with crazy excuses for Cal is going to come back to haunt a few.
Nah, those “fans” you speak of can kiss our @$$’s!
And while I’m on the subject, Mitch Brainfart can too! Both cheeks!!!

This is absolutely a major problem. It's very clear this team quit on this staff. Unless they decide to play for each other, it will be a total collapse
It's pretty bad that even a stand up guy like Oscar looked like he wanted zero part of playing today. I thought it was interesting how when an assistant was yelling at him in the first half Oscar had this "go eff yourself" look on his face.

Cal has lost his purpose for being here. He's succombed to the celebrity, the money, the influence, the notoriety, the publicity, and the elitism. He is done here but unfortunately he controls the outcome.

Reactions: KT34
I'm in agreement with you regarding a change needing to be made and not giving a shit what the media says but the coaching fraternity is a big thing in that community, very small circle. They will really spread the "unreasonable expectations" but even bigger than they did when Tubby LEFT. Gotta ride this crap season out and hope he bounces.

This will be resolved one way or another in the next year and a half.
Any coach that thinks we have “unreasonable expectations” for being cranky by being boat run in conference that we’ve historically dominated needs to stay the hell away from Lexington.

Reactions: nickhorvathsuxazz
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT