ADVERTISEMENT

Cal says he called the play for the Brooks 3

Sounds like I made a good decision not watching this garbage again. Pretty sad state of affairs that I just stopped caring what happens with the team I grew up loving. Thanks for that Cal.

I have missed more games this year then probably the total number of games I missed going back to my time in the Air Force in the early 90's. That's when there weren't as many options available for watching for out of state fans.

I kind of wish the season would just get shutdown but that would just let him off easy. I wonder how many more of the things that made us the top program (streaks/records) he will destroy before he hits the road? Most wins is going to be gone before long.

you think you’re helping? who’s your replacement?

Last edited by a moderator:
all the negativity are fro. the same 10 posters with a few new names which isn’t surprising. but ten posters lol. talk about crowding your threads.

all the negativity are fro. the same 10 posters with a few new names which isn’t surprising. but ten posters lol. talk about crowding your threads.
interesting, my poll on wanting cal gone has 110+ votes for yes is that the same ten guys on alt accounts?

LOL what? the only board ive posted on other than kentuckys is indianas and that was to troll.
you troll here too. your a miserable poster and not helping anything and offer no alternative. you know how that type of person is regarded?

If Cal had a team with Steph Curry, Craig Hodges, Larry Bird, Doron Lamb , and Ray Allen and would still forbid them from shooting threes. But he calls for a three for Brooks.
I'm not defending Cal by any means, but this is a pretty stupid take. He actually did have Doron Lamb for two years and let him shoot whenever he wanted.

holtmann
beard
oats
stevens
mussleman
then why not post this the instead of inciting hate for our coach. i’m just figuring at this point it’s because you’re a bit of a loser about it. all the same take it somewhere else like iu’s board.

uh i already made the distinction between resident and visiting trolls. shall we go through the names?
i hope to never be as deranged as you. Youre sitting over here calling people trolls and to stfu when they arent happy with being 5-11 (the worst start since the 1920s). grow up

Reactions: law1127
It was a good call. Missouri was keying off Mintz and Brooks had their worst defender on him. Brooks already hit one.
No my man, it wasn’t a good call. Let me know how many 3’s brooks has made in his career and his percentage and then come back that statement up.

Reactions: gwjenning
dude, your late on making your hate calipari thread. it’s been 5 minutes already.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT