ADVERTISEMENT

Cal quote on Reed…

Some of these guys don’t even watch the games, they just get on here and find a negative to complain about and harp on it for days.

After we beat Kansas, I can’t wait to see what they come up with to complain about. I’m sure it will be something about Cal’s weight or something.. lol
We're absolutely not beating Kansas. I'll eat crow anyway you want to serve it if we do. Not going to happen.

Dude he is 50/50 a 2 year player at best. I think he DOES play a 2nd year but thats best case IMO. With D like that as much as defensive prowess is coveted in the League now he is a 1st rounder once he shows more offense.
Since when did the "League" (it's called the NBA) play "coveted defense". I stopped watching the NBA decades ago because they DON'T play defense. All one big brotherhood helping one another get theirs.

Cal never says what he really means. He likes to say things that really mean or elude to something else. Once you see everything he says this way, you will sort of understand or at least know to look elsewhere to see what he is really trying to say. Got it?

Plus/minus isn't a great way to judge this

That being said, there is absolutely no doubt we are better with Reed on the court than without and he needs to be playing significant minutes on this team.

Shep is one of those players that is a multiplier. In a good way. Makes everyone else on the court better when he is out there......

I got a simple faith in that young man. All good.

Go Big Blue!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT