ADVERTISEMENT

Cal quote on Reed…

Happy Married At First Sight GIF by Lifetime

Reactions: Cowtown Cat
The team is a completely different team with Sheppard playing. Only problem Reed has is the same one Wagner has. Their decision making is too quick for some of the other players. You better have your head on a swivel if you're going to play with those guys.
Same with Dilly. I’ve noticed several times where guys aren’t ready for the zip pass he sends their way.

He played 28 min. Dillingham 29 and Reeves 29. What you complaining about? Want him to play 40?

Some of these guys don’t even watch the games, they just get on here and find a negative to complain about and harp on it for days.

After we beat Kansas, I can’t wait to see what they come up with to complain about. I’m sure it will be something about Cal’s weight or something.. lol

I think you will see Reed off the bench all year. Cal like having a solid 6th man. Looks like he will get 20-25 min a game.

Reactions: Zissou87
Some of these guys don’t even watch the games, they just get on here and find a negative to complain about and harp on it for days.

After we beat Kansas, I can’t wait to see what they come up with to complain about. I’m sure it will be something about Cal’s weight or something.. lol
Beat Kansas with 7 or 8 scholarship players and one big?

How confident are you?

Reactions: UKortho

How many victories does Cal have in this upcoming event since 2017? Champions classic....1 victory since.

Last edited:
I was telling my wife this last night when he first went into the game he brings everything else to the basketball court even when he’s not scoring. He played most of the 1st half and it was the same the 2nd half too. He’s just a well rounded basketball player.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT