ADVERTISEMENT

Cal on why Collins didn’t play the 2nd half

• Thread starter anon_ce2llurbpkli4
  • Start date
What’s the bigger picture? The NIT, Cal?

Good lord. This man needs to go.

“This is more about who got you there. It’s about the bigger picture”
More stupid, clueless babbling nonsense from Mr. Ego.
Till now my problems with Calipari haven't really been personal.
But, that changed with a 15 point beatdown on our home floor by a double-digit seed. He sucks and he can't get his sorry ass out of Lexington fast enough.
Can someone please go plant some "FOR SALE" signs in this idiot's yard...TONIGHT!????

Let's interpret that.

Collins is not NBA talent right now. So Cal doesn't want to play them.

What about this being a players first program?

OHHH its only players first if you have NBA TALENT.

Cal needs to go

Last edited:
Reactions: Samurai Cat
Collins is not the answer. Its guard play.
Wheeler was out and it told on UK tonight.
The Hogs would have feasted on Wheeler tonight.He would have played faster no doubt but they were prepared for it.We were right with them in the first half but good coaches make adjustments and Muss did at halftime.They were simply a better team tonight

IDMzvNw.png

He also said CJ was hurt from the camera fall, had hurt ribs and it effected his game

This is the most fragile UK team physically that I can ever remember.

I thought we got a new trainer guy to prevent all these sprains and what not

The Hogs would have feasted on Wheeler tonight.He would have played faster no doubt but they were prepared for it.We were right with them in the first half but good coaches make adjustments and Muss did at halftime.They were simply a better team tonight
Did you notice that it took a long time for anyone to respond to the idiot? He's a troll, and all you do by responding to him is give him validation. Everyone needs to put him on ignore.

Reactions: CatPatrick13
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT