ADVERTISEMENT

Cal on Onyenso Next Year

I don’t believe anything that con artist says. The Sharpe fiasco should be proof enough.

if they don’t promote that interim coach , it’s gonna look real bad for them. Sporting News Coach of the year , won big 12 tourney ..waxed Kansas and got a 2 seed , or whatever .
Word is that his future hinges on the postseason. They should have already announced a 2 year deal or something where he gets a chance but they aren’t married to him.

Word is that his future hinges on the postseason. They should have already announced a 2 year deal or something where he gets a chance but they aren’t married to him.
Austin paper UT Beat writer swears Cal isn’t in play there for myriad of reasons . I’d say if Terry gets a sweet 16, he’ll get a 3 yr deal that makes it easy to fire him…if not him , Kansas State’s coach …and they have the money to entice oats . I’d say Mussleman, but his star maybe has faded

Reactions: John Caliprairie
Austin paper UT Beat writer swears Cal isn’t in play there for myriad of reasons . I’d say if Terry gets a sweet 16, he’ll get a 3 yr deal that makes it easy to fire him…if not him , Kansas State’s coach …and they have the money to entice oats . I’d say Mussleman, but his star maybe has faded
No way they’d hire Calipari after Beard. They need a squeaky clean guy for the next hire and they have him already.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT