ADVERTISEMENT

“Breakdown of Potential Cal Replacements”

Let's bring back drunk azz Eddie Sutton.
UK hasn't blocked a single free throw since BCG left . I have Indiana fans still make fun of UK for that stunt. I was never that crazy about Cal but to his credit UK has never been in trouble with the NCAA.

Hasn’t yet.
Exactly- imagine if Cal gets Kentucky 3 straight 1 or 2 seeds the next 3 seasons, but don’t even sniff an elite eight??

Meanwhile you guys can correct me if I’m wrong, I don’t think Lloyd is facing any heat yet at Zona- he would if this was Kentucky

Reactions: gojvc
How many FFs does he have? Yeah….
He’s been a head coach for three years. How many Final Fours did Nate Oats have before this weekend?

Sometimes you have to look at a body of work and extrapolate what you think would come next if they were coaching at Kentucky.

Or you could just wait for them to win a title at their current school and hope you can still steal them away. Kind of like we did with Billy Donovan.

I'm not thrilled about most of the candidates. I'm less thrilled with the idea of washed up Calipari leading this program for even one more day.

I have so many mixed feelings right now. I was in favor of getting rid of Tubby but we somehow managed to do worse with Billy G. Cal is clearly at bottom but, even so, I don't want to jump from the frying pan into the fire. We need a bit of a "miracle".

Reactions: BlueTick2
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT