ADVERTISEMENT

Cal Needs To Tell Livingston, Ugo and All The Other Fence Sitters We Need Answers Quickly On Who’s Coming Back

shadowman4

Junior
Gold Member
Sep 21, 2002
The Dominos are falling quickly. Caleb Love already committed to Puke and others will be doing the same. UK doesn’t have time for Livingston, Ugo and other fence sitters to not inform UK of their plans quickly while some of the top Portal players commit to other schools quickly. If Livingston try’s to see what his draft status might be that could take 6-8 weeks.

Cal needs to no longer have these players and their piece of crap handlers continue to hold the UK program hostage. Tell them we need answers quickly and to shit or get off the pot. UK is bigger than any one player and it’s time Cal let these handlers know that. For Livingston and his people to think he is a first round draft pick as a 2 or a 3 position player is laughable. For Gosh sakes he was 3 of 17 from 3 his last 17 attempts and he has no handles as far as great dribbling skills. I say good riddance and bring someone in at his position who can actually score.

The Dominos are falling quickly. Caleb Love already committed to Puke and others will be doing the same. UK doesn’t have time for Livingston, Ugo and other fence sitters to not inform UK of their plans quickly while some of the top Portal players commit to other schools quickly. If Livingston try’s to see what his draft status might be that could take 6-8 weeks.
Cal needs to no longer have these players and their piece of crap handlers continue to hold the UK program hostage. Tell them we need answers quickly and to shit or get off the pot. UK is bigger than any one player and it’s time Cal let these handlers know that. For Livingston and his people to think he is a first round draft pick as a 2 or a 3 position player is laughable. For Gosh sakes he was 3 of 17 from 3 his last 17 attempts and he has no handles as far as great dribbling skills. I say good riddance and bring someone in at his position who can actually score.
It's surprising that Caleb Love committed to Duke on April Fool's Day.

Yep, shit or get off the pot!
jurassic park deal with it GIF

Reactions: Catfan2226
I agree. Move on and start recruiting the best to fit our needs. Tell Livingston, Ugo, and Reeves to either commit to playing next year, or you’re recruiting over them. Players holding out to make a decision is bull shit. Go get the best 2, 4 & 5 in the portal and call it a day. This would send a message to these kids that UK doesn’t f…k around. We need to know now not 6 weeks from now.

Same thing happens every year. Fans get impatient when players can't make a snap decision that affects their future. Fans post here demanding that players hurry up, or they demand that Cal tells them to announce a decision or get the hell out.
That is not true. The problem we UK fans have is that Calipari has created a culture where Draft Night supercedes anything else, and a huge percentage of the players are encouraged to take their time, at the expense of the program. Everything Cal does is at the expense of the program. That is a big problem. I assure you the next coach that comes in won't be like that. I hope so, anyway.

Why don’t you just relax. There’s plenty of time. You know how many players haven’t even hit the portal yet? Did you forget last off-season? Just relax and live your life. Get off the boards if you need to. Everything will fall into place. It’s barely April. Do you remember who was rated #1 in the portal? It was Baylor Scheierman. Do you remember when he put his name in the portal? It was at the end of April. So chill. There’s time. And who cares about Caleb Love. He was a cancer to UNC. I wouldn’t want him anyways.

Same thing happens every year. Fans get impatient when players can't make a snap decision that affects their future. Fans post here demanding that players hurry up, or they demand that Cal tells them to announce a decision or get the hell out.
Right. These fans need to chill out and just live their own lives. Let it all work out. Completely ridiculous to get worked up over this.

Right. These fans need to chill out and just live their own lives. Let it all work out. Completely ridiculous to get worked up over this.
Nobody is getting worked up but you. The op is just asking to have a discussion. Are we only allowed to talk about the things you want to talk about?

Nobody tagged you and demanded that you come into this thread.

What you did was you saw the thread title and already had your mind made up to come in and blast the OP, so it is you that needs to relax and go visit a thread that suits your opinions.

I'm sure there's a Rah Rah thread somewhere around here where you can go express your opinions about how great Cal is.

Nope...it's about the kids. Come, Go, Come and play when you want or not play at all. I just get paid ten million to cater to your ever desire.

After reading this I’m still torn on whether it’s sarcasm or not. The dominoes are falling…by the OP going along with an April Fool’s about Caleb Love. It’s just too much for me!

Reactions: shaudyshaud
Livingston has made it pretty clear he’s done with UK.
Livingston hasn’t said a word about it.
All the rumors are that his people at Klutch want him in the draft. Everything I have read sounded like Chris would come back. Unfortunately it ultimately may not be his decision to make.

Reactions: FitchandMurray29
Livingston has made it pretty clear he’s done with UK.
Where did he make that clear? Do you have a quote from anyone other than the Klutch spokesmodels that post here?

I expect CL to return and have heard nothing, other than at this website, to make me think otherwise.

• Haha
Reactions: track42
With Livingston the crazy thing is he only played really good for a two week period from the miss st win to the auburn win after that he was okay. His people thinking he is a 2 or 3 in the league and a first round pick is hilarious. But Kentucky should just operate under the assumption he is gone and go get somebody and if Livingston comes back then good you have depth. With ugo I do fell bad for him because he is no control of his situation, and probably doesn’t even know what he is doing. With reeves I want him back more than anybody as him in a team where he isn’t the first option and can just hit shots as a 3rd or 4th option is great, he is probably back anyways but i don’t think any nba team would give him a two way contract anyways

Why don’t you just relax. There’s plenty of time. You know how many players haven’t even hit the portal yet? Did you forget last off-season? Just relax and live your life. Get off the boards if you need to. Everything will fall into place. It’s barely April. Do you remember who was rated #1 in the portal? It was Baylor Scheierman. Do you remember when he put his name in the portal? It was at the end of April. So chill. There’s time. And who cares about Caleb Love. He was a cancer to UNC. I wouldn’t want him anyways.
Nothing on the Duke site mentions Caleb Love....

2 things.

1) we don’t know what the players have or haven’t told Cal yet. He could just be letting them have their own announcement day, while working the portal

2) Onyenso has announced his plans. It’s possible it’s just rumors that he may be considering changing them

Reactions: shaudyshaud
There's a movie I saw about high school boys and how sex has baffled them. One of the poor goops keeps complaining "We're falling behind!!"

Whatever decision ugonna makes …even if you’re 100% he‘s back …you don’t let that one keep you from taking an elite center .

Reactions: bnewt and deep3

So you can feel better?

Where did he make that clear? Do you have a quote from anyone other than the Klutch spokesmodels that post here?

I expect CL to return and have heard nothing, other than at this website, to make me think otherwise.
I hope Livingston returns. But Klutch controls him and I feel they speak for him.

I agree. Move on and start recruiting the best to fit our needs. Tell Livingston, Ugo, and Reeves to either commit to playing next year, or you’re recruiting over them. Players holding out to make a decision is bull shit. Go get the best 2, 4 & 5 in the portal and call it a day. This would send a message to these kids that UK doesn’t f…k around. We need to know now not 6 weeks from now.
They have already been recruited over

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT