ADVERTISEMENT

Cal leaves presser after 3 questions

Coaching aside….He really is a shit leader. And that’s something he actually use to be good at but now he has zero accountability and is the primary creator of the toxic command climate around the program at all levels. Thats bad leadership. When all the primary booster and the AD don’t want to interact with you and you have isolated yourself…it’s bad leadership.

That type of toxic leadership filters down to your subordinates (the team in this case) and rots institutions from the inside. Underperformance results.

This is all walks of life that require command structure. Not just sports

Last edited:
Charmin-Ultra-Soft-Toilet-Paper-12-Mega-Rolls_638779b9-e122-428a-aef6-ec425b489056.83f2026dc9f69ffbc8a097fddbed844c.jpeg

Yeah, you just can't lose this game. No excuses. This is also why you don't puff your chest after beating Auburn and run your mouth. Because you've written checks your team (and your bad coaching) can't cash.
He’s done that a lot lately. Maybe should start listening to the lambs since he’s a pussycat and not a lion.

Reactions: NociHTTP
I love this team and its players, but I cannot understand how any fan of this university can stand Cal. Nor do I understand why it’s taken so many so long to see him for what he truly is.
It’s gotten bad in the last three years.

At least before then he couldn’t duck conferences or leave weeks too often. Now it’s a daily thing.

Reactions: KFuqua
Gloats on Saturday night in Auburn. Leaves because "team has early game on Saturday." The team is flying private ... 5-10 extra minutes is not going to change anything.

What a tool. I'm so tired of all his antics. For $9 million a year, stay and answer all the questions.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT