ADVERTISEMENT

Cal is looking toward next year.

He says something like this every year to try and appease the fans..EVERY YEAR

He can do whatever he wants. He just needs to find somewhere else to do it. He is no longer welcome in this state. In fact, he has already stayed well past his expiration date. Guy should have hung it up after the 9-16 season. But no, he just had to keep clinging on. Now we are at the point where people genuinely hate him.
He's from Pittsburgh, I think it's the perfect ending for his time at UK. Just drop him off at his boyhood home on the way out of town.

All the excitement that I have had for Kentucky Basketball that started in 1967 listening on the radio to Cawood has finally left me. What once separated us from other teams is gone as we drift off into mediocrity.

• Sad
Reactions: RunninRichie
He can do whatever he wants. He just needs to find somewhere else to do it. He is no longer welcome in this state. In fact, he has already stayed well past his expiration date. Guy should have hung it up after the 9-16 season. But no, he just had to keep clinging on. Now we are at the point where people genuinely hate him.
He could buy some goodwill from BBN by restructuring his contract. These results have been unacceptable and he ought not be ok with it.

But didn't this medically unfit dip(((( just say earlier "he loved the class coming in and may NOT need the Portal"?

There's an entire thread dedicated to that--so what gives?
Am I wrong in thinking that quantaince is the only star potential out of the group they are bringing in? The rest seem meh to me. Fland seems like a okay secondary guard, Knox, somto, the other guys all meh. I’m perfectly fine with cal leaving bringing in Scott drew or whoever and letting them attack the portal and maybe try to get adou to stay

Reactions: RunninRichie
Am I wrong in thinking that quantaince is the only star potential out of the group they are bringing in? The rest seem meh to me. Fland seems like a okay secondary guard, Knox, somto, the other guys all meh. I’m perfectly fine with cal leaving bringing in Scott drew or whoever and letting them attack the portal and maybe try to get adou to stay
I think Boogie Fland is going to be a great guard. I like him more than Dillingham/Wagner as a lead guard but at this point I also am not sure I'll watch another Kentucky game with Cal as the HC. I went through a medical issue and surgery and watching this bull**** is just awful for my health. I get to DVR most games during season and after the UF coaching malpractice loss, I quit watching them play. Just checked scores and watched highlights. Came back for Postseason-quit watching at Halftime of SEC Tournament game and then turned away when Tre Mitchell committed a foul with fake hustle diving on floor of a ball he had 0 chance to get.

There's just no hope for me. I want Barnhart AND Cal gone. I don't think Barnhart earned the right to make the next hire. He's awful. Cal is washed at UK. It's just broken/tired and Dan Wolken spoke for everyone in his USA Today article.

Where they go? I'll wait and hope but this crap is just unwatchable for me and awful for my health. Seeing an unprepared team, a condescending coach who lectures how "winning is NOT important" and somehow makes 8 figures a year from Kentucky to ruin the program. It's just not worth my time. it's unacceptable.

At what point does attendance start dropping and also read that the giving to the new NIL fund was so underwhelming.

Meanwhile Cal is making $$$$ while sucking as a coach.

I think Boogie Fland is going to be a great guard. I like him more than Dillingham/Wagner as a lead guard but at this point I also am not sure I'll watch another Kentucky game with Cal as the HC. I went through a medical issue and surgery and watching this bull**** is just awful for my health. I get to DVR most games during season and after the UF coaching malpractice loss, I quit watching them play. Just checked scores and watched highlights. Came back for Postseason-quit watching at Halftime of SEC Tournament game and then turned away when Tre Mitchell committed a foul with fake hustle diving on floor of a ball he had 0 chance to get.

There's just no hope for me. I want Barnhart AND Cal gone. I don't think Barnhart earned the right to make the next hire. He's awful. Cal is washed at UK. It's just broken/tired and Dan Wolken spoke for everyone in his USA Today article.

Where they go? I'll wait and hope but this crap is just unwatchable for me and awful for my health. Seeing an unprepared team, a condescending coach who lectures how "winning is NOT important" and somehow makes 8 figures a year from Kentucky to ruin the program. It's just not worth my time. it's unacceptable.
I don’t blame you at all and hope your health situation get better and sorted out. Don’t know if this is true but a guy claiming to have sources said Uk is already looking into moving on from cal I pray it’s true. Scott drew isn’t a flawless and has some problems but man would he be better than cal right now by a mile. I’m just so ready for a change and a coach who might actually make adjustments In game and watches the film. I haven’t seen the wolken article but I may have to read it

I don’t blame you at all and hope your health situation get better and sorted out. Don’t know if this is true but a guy claiming to have sources said Uk is already looking into moving on from cal I pray it’s true. Scott drew isn’t a flawless and has some problems but man would he be better than cal right now by a mile. I’m just so ready for a change and a coach who might actually make adjustments In game and watches the film. I haven’t seen the wolken article but I may have to read it
Scott Drew would be a Barnhart hire and that SUCKS. I think he's as big of a problem as Calipari.

Reactions: CarolinaCatsFan
He is, he wouldn’t be my first choice either, but I’m so ready to get off cal I would consider it. I wouldn’t mind pearl or somebody else but hell I will take anybody as long calipari is gone
Understand "anyone but Cal" but I include Barnhart in the problem. I want him GONE. As in yesterday. He's a F***ing loser too

Understand "anyone but Cal" but I include Barnhart in the problem. I want him GONE. As in yesterday. He's a F***ing loser too
Our university might really be a money laundering scheme with the amount money we give to worthless causes. Stoops is a chicken shit, cal is a washed prick, and Barnhart is way past being a good AD

does anyone think next years team is going to have as much upside as this team?

two top 10 lottery picks, an all American candidate and a trio of 7 footers?

next years team might be able to play defense but anyone believing the talent he brings in will compete at a higher level is fooling themselves.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT