ADVERTISEMENT

Cal is 5-0 this year...

They both should get a look when we have an opening.

But that will be several years away.

Who knows who might enter the picture over the next 5 or 6 years?

Reactions: CatPatrick13
Against the front runners ro replace him, Beard, Pearl, Mussellman and Oats.

Just sayin'.

Edit: changed 3-0 to 5-0 to add Pearl and Beard
Good God tell me none of these turds are front runners outside of Oats. I mean @Bama may have gone differently but more importantly is the last 5 years. We are not named as competing for the SEC but on here hoping to fight for top 4 and a double bye. Be honest.

Reg Season:
2024 Now at 4th. (TIED)
2023 3rd.
2023 3rd.
2022 8th.

We are nolonger the beast of the SEC. Yet more like holding on.

Eeek. Gold standard. But look if we are honest we are fighting for that 4th spot every year for awhile. We are far from top 3 fighting for awhile. We are trying to pass the middle of the pack for that last spot. It's been that way for awhile.

REALITY CHECK:
WE ARE FAR FROM THE CLASS OF THE SEC. IT HURTS ME TO SAY BUT WE ARE USUALLY FIGHTING TO BETHE 3RD OR 4TH BEST AND RARELY WIN THE TOURNEY.

Reactions: dl51344

Just sayin'.

Cal can say what he wants but he absolutely reads what fans say. Watch him coach vs these guys and you can tell he is way more fired up than normal and vice versa

Cal has lost to some of those coaches over the past 3 seasons. whats the point OP?

If the point is that Cal and UK is putting more effort into beating opposing coaches the fans are talking about replacing him with....... that should just p*ss us off even more that he has the ability to prepare and coach to that level but doesnt in other games.

Reactions: kywildcat41086

Just sayin'.

What fool would ever want to hire Beard, Pearl, Musselman or Oats as the head basketball coach at U.K. ? What vacuous soul would ever say that those are the front runners to replace CCC ?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT