ADVERTISEMENT

Cal hasn’t met with Barnhart and isn’t back

Didn't Matt say that if he does the radio show tonight he's staying...Well its his opinion

The guy who posted it is known for being a troll but at this point idk what to believe.
That’s true but that looks to be Trilly Donovan’s discord server. I dont know if that’s actually Trilly or not but he’s usually accurate with what he says.

Reactions: LXWildcat
That’s true but that looks to be Trilly Donovan’s discord server. I dont know if that’s actually Trilly or not but he’s usually accurate with what he says.
I think he’s trolling to be honest with you, that guy is known for being a dumba** and getting 💩 started on X.

He’s Staying. Thanks Mitch, you have truly succeeded! Kentucky basketball has became the new Indiana!

Last edited:
Reactions: Cat_Man_Blue
Carti is a troll. Trilly is one of the best sources on social media. If he said It, it’s more than likely true.
That’s the thing we don’t know for sure if he did, the only person who posted it was a troll account

For ****s sake what does it take to get rid of this guy?
Boycott the whole shitshow. Save your money. Don't buy merchandise, attend games. Just stay away. If the powers that be don't give a shit about the program then why the hell should we. I love UK but I can't support this egotistical asshole who is burning the damn thing to the ground

IMO, IF...IF the two meet, Barnhart will say that Calipari/Chucklehead needs to make some adjustments and Calipari/Chucklehead will laugh and say, 'Fire me...I dare you'...and UKMBB will continue heading down to the abyss...

If he comes back, I’m out. I won’t watch another game until he is gone

Reactions: cathead64
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT