ADVERTISEMENT

Cal has made big changes

Newcattitudes

Junior
Apr 1, 2005
Looks to me like Cal made huge changes this off season. He needed fresh blood recruiting coaches and got two of the very best.
He needed shooters and got Grady and Fredrick. Needed a big to replace Jackson and got Oscar. Got a great scorer and shooter in Ty Ty. Added depth and looks to get out of that 7 man rotation that he has seemed stuck with for a few years now. Recruiting top 5 players and getting their serious interest again. What other changes do you see coming? I think Cal is Woke in the good sense of the word. I’m excited again.

Looks to me like Cal made huge changes this off season. He needed fresh blood recruiting coaches and got two of the very best.
He needed shooters and got Grady and Fredrick. Needed a big to replace Jackson and got Oscar. Got a great scorer and shooter in Ty Ty. Added depth and looks to get out of that 7 man rotation that he has seemed stuck with for a few years now. Recruiting top 5 players and getting their serious interest again. What other changes do you see coming? I think Cal is Woke in the good sense of the word. I’m excited again.
Cal must be reading this board.

Reactions: Newcattitudes
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT