ADVERTISEMENT

Cal better not......

Jan 2, 2021
Mention how BJ was great tonight because anyone who watched the game knows he wasn’t. But I just have a feeling Cal is gonna make it seem like he was a game changer tonight. Watch and see. Any agree with me that BJ wasn’t impressive still? Half his points probably came at the stripe when the game was over. Also, Dontaie and Ware playing time is fading fast I’m afraid, Ware I can agree with with the emergence of brooks, but Dontaie still deserves minutes over Boston IMO

Boston didn't play great tonight but he didn't hurt us either. He's starting to find his way. Cal is now using him like he should of all year, just in 3 or 4 minute spurts. Don't down the kid today, he done fine. Brooks is a difference maker for sure and Allen played enough minutes today.

dude its progress, He was fighting and had 4 steals and hit a 3. 6-6 on fts is amazing consdering his %, we won and boston was a main reason.
Main reason? How can u say main reason? I understand he was one of the leading scores but like I mentioned 6 of those were free throws that were at the tail end of the game so u have to give me some other reason please.

Mention how BJ was great tonight because anyone who watched the game knows he wasn’t. But I just have a feeling Cal is gonna make it seem like he was a game changer tonight. Watch and see. Any agree with me that BJ wasn’t impressive still? Half his points probably came at the stripe when the game was over. Also, Dontaie and Ware playing time is fading fast I’m afraid, Ware I can agree with with the emergence of brooks, but Dontaie still deserves minutes over Boston IMO

BJ was great today. 13pt, 4rb, 3ast, 4st, 0 TO. Made a 3, played unselfishly, made all his FT.

And guess what, he and Allen seem to get along just fine because he seems to be a MODEL teammate.

We need this Boston every game out.

BJB did play better, but he needs to PASS THE BALL to the open teammate instead of always taking the shot himself. He did drop it off once in the first half for an assist but not sure it was intentional. Overall, though, he played better.

exactly, he had an easy dime and dunk to Keion with about 2-3 minutes left that he took and got fouled.If he would dump off those passes he would get 2-3 more assists per game. Overall outside of a couple possessions he played very well. Though he played harder on defense today as well.

exactly, he had an easy dime and dunk to Keion with about 2-3 minutes left that he took and got fouled.If he would dump off those passes he would get 2-3 more assists per game.
Agree but tonight was a good step. He needs some confidence in himself first and then he will start to find other people

Reactions: Fox2monk
Strange. I thought he had a good game. He's getting better.

I agree, I thought Boston played well, much better tonight than other games. Saw him sharing the ball more (huge improvement), rebounding, hitting so. E shots and FT's, playing hard on defense, etc. Was he great, no, but much more improved and I liked what I saw from him. It's a start so why come on here after an 18 win at Florida and be negative about the kid? Some fans!

I agree, I thought Boston played well, much better tonight than other games. Saw him sharing the ball more (huge improvement), rebounding, hitting so. E shots and FT's, playing hard on defense, etc. Was he great, no, but much more improved and I liked what I saw from him. It's a start so why come on here after an 18 win at Florida and be negative about the kid? Some fans!

If he can be just this good and we get Clark playing when he comes back we will be fine.

Main reason? How can u say main reason? I understand he was one of the leading scores but like I mentioned 6 of those were free throws that were at the tail end of the game so u have to give me some other reason please.
I feel sorry for you.
Can’t you just watch these young kids get better throughout the year and enjoy it

BJB did play better, but he needs to PASS THE BALL to the open teammate instead of always taking the shot himself. He did drop it off once in the first half for an assist but not sure it was intentional. Overall, though, he played better.
This. He had Brooks wide open under the bucket for another slam. Instead, he throws up some half hearted flip at the basket. IIRC, he did draw a foul on the play. Still....

What are you talking about?he forced two shots in the first half,the 2nd half he was diving on the floor,making his free throws,dishing out assist,I say I will brag on him tonight

Boston didn't take a ton of bad shots and had 4 big steals to lead the team in points and steal. He played 28 and Allen played 22 so pretty decent since Boston played well. As far as got most of his points from the line when it didn't matter he pretty much had a similar game Allen had last time out but a little stronger with 4 steals and most said Allen was strong last time out so I think it's fair to give Boston some credit. Solid game and for him night and day from the season so far. Played unselfishly and hard.

I'll take it. Had 3 assists and nailed a 3 pointer.

We are playing two games per week now. This is where you see huge improvements from game to game.

Boston has to build on this, if he improves from here on out, he could be legit by March.

Reactions: Princecal
Calipari better not brag on a guy that acts played well today? He did things to help that team outside of the scoring column.

And Allen played 22 minutes. That’s a nice run when you have 7 guys play at Lear 20 minutes. Just a strange thread...

BJ was great today. 13pt, 4rb, 3ast, 4st, 0 TO. Made a 3, played unselfishly, made all his FT.

And guess what, he and Allen seem to get along just fine because he seems to be a MODEL teammate.

We need this Boston every game out.
That's a very good stat line and the really good part of it is the 0 turnovers he did really good today and we won by 18. I agree lets get that every game!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT