ADVERTISEMENT

Cade Cunningham’s father requested visit from cal,cal believes he’s ready to commit to Kentucky

That would be an idiotic move and that doesn't describe Cal at all.

Since we are all just SPECULATING, another scenario could be that Coach Cal visited him to tell him we will hold a scholarship for him until he decides EXACTLY what he wants to do. That would mean he could wait until the spring if he wanted.

That would explain Cade allowing UF's Coach White to come in tomorrow.

So, how do you "describe Cal" and what is going on with Cade?

That would make sense if Cal was the one that called for the visit at the last minute.

What if Cade's Dad invited Cal to his home to ask If Cal would wait a little longer until Cade was 100% sure about what he wanted to do?

When you hear commotion about Cal talking to another pg you’ll know it’s over, as it stands that isn’t the case so Cal still believes there’s a good chance to land Cade. That would indicate his visit wasn’t a rejection obviously, it didn’t go bad either or news would have broke about Cal contacting or flying to see somebody else.

Reactions: catben
What if Cade's Dad invited Cal to his home to ask If Cal would wait a little longer until Cade was 100% sure about what he wanted to do?
Still doesn’t make sense. You make a coach fly all the way out there just to ask him a question that could be asked via phone call or skype?
Also, I just don't think Cal would put that much effort into a kid, just to fly down there and deliver an ultimatum. Cal doesn’t just stop what he's doing, ditch a bunch of important boosters and fly out to see just any recruit.
All signs point directly the opposite direction of what you are suggesting.

FL could be a smokescreen as we have seen players don't want their thunder stolen. Even with the day like with Askew it got out about his announcement day and then he denied it and it actually was that day. Unless CC is just another media whore I still think this is good news. I would say it's us and OSU and he is going back and forth of course because he has to tell his brother no. Of course all speculation right now, but like a lot of us have said Cal doesn't skip the thing with the donors for nothing.

Hell it could be we want to get this over and we are going to give everyone one last chance to plead their case and we wanted you to be first Cal. Either way, we already have a really good class especially if Askew reclasses. Cade is the unicorn that makes it crazy, but we still have some big targets after him. If I had to guess CC knows UK is the right choice, but he feels loyalty to his brother. Hopefully, his brother allows him to do what is best for him.

Or he has gave cal the commitment lol. And now is just gonna tell each program thank you. Its not far fetched. Calipari has been dead silent today. If he dead silent again tomorrow. Maybe unc already got a call lol. Days ago lol

I know one thing for sure. Calipari hyping up quickley early. Hagans, quickley, maxey will turn pro in the spring.

Reactions: Fox2monk
Not gonna take that as reference to my hope that cade is a cat. But common sense measuring stick applies to all. Daniels 100%. Other sources not so perfect. 99% with cade picking any other school but ky still leaves daniels with having more common sense. In the common sense measuring stick picture. When daniels goes murky/foggy. Ky will be grasping for hope. And mine will be gone.

Reactions: kl40504
Not gonna take that as reference to my hope that cade is a cat. But common sense measuring stick applies to all. Daniels 100%. Other sources not so perfect. 99% with cade picking any other school but ky still leaves daniels with having more common sense. In the common sense measuring stick picture. When daniels goes murky/foggy. Ky will be grasping for hope. And mine will be gone.

I don't know what you just said but I think I agree

I don't know what you just said but I think I agree
I have no sources only hope. Prediction is only a prediction if you have no source. Common sense isnt a source its a prediction. More than anything. Outside of what i was saying.

Reactions: 4UK4Life
You aint staying 100% for longtime being a prediction. You using common sense and source. Which one daniels is using with this recruit named cade? I have no clue. I would say source tho. Down the stretch tho. Could mean common sense

I love how people freak out over something positive then do a total 360 when someone post something that doesn’t know what the heck they are talking about just to piss our fan base off and go in panic mode.

it’s a 180°, FWIW

and how exactly do we discern who knows what they’re talking about from who doesn’t right now? I’d say everyone is just believing who is telling them what they want to hear

Last edited:
I am hearing Oklahoma st is the Choice at the moment. Dave got you guys and gals hopes up when this isn’t over yet . Hope I’m dead wrong. But slater is very confident for a reason.

And there was never gonna be a announcement yesterday or today. Whoever said that is way off base. It’s gonna happen in November.

Reactions: ScrooDook92
Js saying do research. Both slater and daniels picked mcdaniels crystal ball to kentucky. While ej and nick were in the draft. Also slater felt zion goes to uk. Huge lean. Daniels said clemson, but sensed a knox type decision. Were duke was being overlooked as major player. But ky wasnt out of it. Research or get a memory lol

So... we aren’t getting him.
Put the hand cream back in the cabinet?
images

I am hearing Oklahoma st is the Choice at the moment. Dave got you guys and gals hopes up when this isn’t over yet . Hope I’m dead wrong. But slater is very confident for a reason.
So did Daniels, Meyers and Fisher. So did Travis. Why single out Dave?

His duke homer guru. Thats were. When announcement date is known. We see how confident slater is then. If no movement. Then i would be much more worried. Yall attacking dave. Yet he warned that this could happen. Hold tight. It might not be from the cade camp itself.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT