ADVERTISEMENT

Buster faulkner

Each sec member just received 51.8 million.
LOL. What that Boger dude doesn't understand is that if football goes to 4 super conferences of 60ish teams outside the ncaa....gt may not even make the list. They might have to stick with the old ncaa.

I think it depends on how many teams get an invite and how well the main 2 take care of their conference members. Will the SEC take care of Vandy and put enough Value on their baseball team and programs to bring them in? I think State needs to be concerned too.

But if the new group is going to be NIL driven, I just as soon UGA played down. I enjoyed the DII playoff, those guys played hard

That's a rivalry game.... terrible point. GT only lost by 8 to uga... but GT also lost to Bowling Green by 10+. That's apple to oranges. There are 4-5 teams in the ACC that would regularly beat Kentucky just like the SEC does.

Any middle of the road sec school would easily be top 3 in the acc. The conference is such a joke the best team wants out and the rest will struggle to even stay afloat.

So congrats on keeping your coach. The entire program can enjoy another year in a league everyone knows is a joke and treats it as such

That's a rivalry game.... terrible point. GT only lost by 8 to uga... but GT also lost to Bowling Green by 10+. That's apple to oranges. There are 4-5 teams in the ACC that would regularly beat Kentucky just like the SEC does.
4-5 ACC teams? Talk about a credibility destroyer. Best to just ignore this clown completely.

Would have to disagree with the 4 or 5 teams that would beat UK regularly. We would be very competitive with the Clemsons and FL St's. It takes rosters like AL and GA with lots of 4 and 5 stars to beat us 'regularly.' Plus, the speed in the SEC and ACC is no comparison. The top teams in SEC literally have twice the 4 and 5 stars we have. They have more total speed than us. I think our roster year in and year out would match up pretty well with most of the ACC teams.

😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣

Any middle of the road sec school would easily be top 3 in the acc. The conference is such a joke the best team wants out and the rest will struggle to even stay afloat.

So congrats on keeping your coach. The entire program can enjoy another year in a league everyone knows is a joke and treats it as such
The ACC had a winning head to head record vs the SEC. And don’t Kentucky lost to UGA 51-13?

Can we use $33 million of that to buy Cal out and get a real coach in here?
Well, what else are we using that money on? And UK basketball is a money maker by itself but won't be much longer if we don't get rid of the old, washed up guy we have in there now.

Reactions: Girthang
The ACC had a winning head to head record vs the SEC. And don’t Kentucky lost to UGA 51-13?
Yep. 2 wins by ranked teams vs SC, 1 FSU vs UF (both teams playing without their qbs), 1 vs Vandy. Solid wins were FSU over LSU, since they rebounded some with the portal this season, and Miami over TAMU a team that did make a bowl but underperformed so badly they paid a coach 50 mil to leave.

Wins for sec vs acc were a bad one against UVA, vs UL and there were 2 vs GT....we can let you tell us whether those vs GT are considered decent wins or not.

Reactions: Girthang
You clearly want to project superiority over UK.... I think UK is superior to MTSU. You know what i don't do? I don't go to the MTSU message board and try to talk smack. I don't even care about GT but at this point I will actually cheer for UL to beat you guys.

Context is everything.

No one on this entire planet with any integrity who knows football would argue that the ACC is even in the same conversation with the SEC. None of the same would give any credence to the head to head record the Yellow Jerkits fans mention because they know the context.

But I get that it's all they have to cling to right now while they try to plug the holes in the dike with their remaining hand

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT