ADVERTISEMENT

Burks, Thiero, Z

chroix

All-SEC
Jul 22, 2013
There are not many times in your life when you will get a chance to prove yourself worthy of starting/competing for minutes and not have to go somewhere else to do it.

This is the rarest of moments where the road to redemption is also the path of least resistance. Seize the moment and do, what is for all practical purposes, absolutely nothing different and still be a hero… or get lost on a bench in the hell swamp known as Arkansas.

I think Burks is the only exiting player to return and Perry the only recruit to stay committed.

Pope will have to completely build a roster from scratch via the transfer portal or bringing some BYU recruits.

I don’t know why yall are getting your hopes up for Adou. As soon as Kal left he posted a pic of him driving on the highway with the ✌️ emoji. Then a few days later he mentioned that being harassed is part of why he left.

Personally I think he’s extremely soft if he thinks he was “harassed.” He was well liked and didn’t get even 5% of the criticism that some here get.

I don’t know why yall are getting your hopes up for Adou. As soon as Kal left he posted a pic of him driving on the highway with the ✌️ emoji. Then a few days later he mentioned that being harassed is part of why he left.

Personally I think he’s extremely soft if he thinks he was “harassed.” He was well liked and didn’t get even 5% of the criticism that some here get.

He is one of this boards chosen ones and rarely got any criticism during his time here. So I definitely don't get the harassed part.

5% of too much can still be way too much.

What does harassed mean? If he's talking about too much fan attention then UK is not the place for him, it comes with the territory.

Reactions: Ky grandpa
Be prepared to be in the best shape of your life. Be prepared to work, work. And more work with winning as your reward.

I doubt they read this board.

Great. Maybe one of their parents does. Maybe somebody in the media does. Who knows. One thing is for sure though. I’m positive your contribution does absolutely nothing for anybody other than you.

I think Burks is the only exiting player to return and Perry the only recruit to stay committed.

Pope will have to completely build a roster from scratch via the transfer portal or bringing some BYU recruits.
He wasnt at the intro yesterday think that means hes going in the portal forsure

Reactions: ukfan041
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT