ADVERTISEMENT

Burks is committing Wednesday

I picture UK being competitive for the first 30 minutes of every game but not having enough players to close it out.

Dang I thought the visit was next week? That changed quick. He’s definitely a cat

Good depth and potential. I doubt Cal develops him and I foresee him transferring after the season due to lack of time but we will see.
That’s gonna be my assumption for him and Hart. Just where college ball is and especially at Kentucky. Adou is a unique situation. Hopeful Burks can provide some help this year. Seems to be a unicorn but maybe just a bit underweight. Love his upside.

If we go into this season with 6 freshmen, 2 sophomores, and Reeves (if he comes back) we will absolutely get destroyed by teams in college basketball this year! We will absolutely go no where and probably be lucky to make the NIT.
Wrong. This Will be one of his most talented teams in a while. Four possible first round picks.

If we go into this season with 6 freshmen, 2 sophomores, and Reeves (if he comes back) we will absolutely get destroyed by teams in college basketball this year! We will absolutely go no where and probably be lucky to make the NIT.
But the big picture is that at least 4 of those guys will get drafted next year. Cal will be the strutting rooster at the Green room for sure.

How many times will Cal say we are young next season.
276 times. Give or take 3. Haha. He’ll definitely have a reason for the excuse but he thinks we’re so stupid and don’t know he wants to have excuses. I love having Cal as our coach, but man he makes it tough sometimes when I care more about Winning Basketball games than anything else and he cares more about the individual player and helping them move to the NBA. It would be amazing if those two things intertwined. They did before so maybe they will again.

Reactions: YardCat
It’s annoying how people act like young players cannot dominate older players. If you think that than you obviously do not understand the game of basketball. It’s not about age and I promise these freshmen are better than 95% of these transfers and older players. There’s a reason these older guys haven’t went to the NBA yet.

No doubt.He is going to be a star averaging about 2 points this season.

You complain about literally everything. We could sign LeBron James tomorrow and you would complain.

You can't demand that we use all 13 scholarships and about how we won't have practice bodies (which I have seen you do so many times), and then ALSO complain about signing the leading scorer in OTE this year who is almost certainly a multi-year guy/depth piece.

I am not excited about this guy coming in and averaging 15 PPG next year. I'm excited that we'll have a guy of this caliber hopefully in the program for a few years because his ceiling is high.

Jeezuz we have the worst fans in America, and they can all be found right here on Rupp Rafters.

You complain about literally everything. We could sign LeBron James tomorrow and you would complain.

You can't demand that we use all 13 scholarships and about how we won't have practice bodies (which I have seen you do so many times), and then ALSO complain about signing the leading scorer in OTE this year who is almost certainly a multi-year guy/depth piece.

I am not excited about this guy coming in and averaging 15 PPG next year. I'm excited that we'll have a guy of this caliber hopefully in the program for a few years because his ceiling is high.

Jeezuz we have the worst fans in America, and they can all be found right here on Rupp Rafters.
Sure man asking for ONE good portal player makes me a bad fan.But keep crawling up Cal's ass.

Good guy to get if he's gonna be here for 3 seasons at least. If hes coming here with any expectations other than that then he needs to find someone to actually be honest with him about where he projects as a player

Sure man asking for ONE good portal player makes me a bad fan.But keep crawling up Cal's ass.
You both are good posters, but Tampa is like me and doesn’t really like cal, but is trying to give these new players a chance, i want cal gone to but atleast he is trying now

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT