ADVERTISEMENT

Bump this thread when Indiana sucks

Archie will and when Cal leaves you'll go back to hoping your 3 star Mr basketball picks UK over Western Michigan. We'll see who's program is better in five years

Kentucky's program has stood the test of time and will continue to do so after Cal's gone.

Indiana's hasn't.

Kentucky has won a national title with 5 different coaches.

Cute though that you think your program is more than one long run with a nutjob.

Archie will and when Cal leaves you'll go back to hoping your 3 star Mr basketball picks UK over Western Michigan. We'll see who's program is better in five years
Keep dreaming. Indiana hasn't been relevant in Basketball in 30 years. That is three decades. You have to be relevant to be a rival.

You literally have this thread and you wouldn't if we weren't rivals. Archie will get things going here in 2 or 3 years and it will all spike again. Oh, and get over yourself and get off your sister, that's gross.
No, we have this thread because IU sucks. God, you guys can't comprehend simple English and my sister is better than your mom.

We'll see who's program is better in five years
LOL. Hoosier fans have been saying that for more than a quarter century. And it's been an empty prediction the entire time. And it is now. Archie's probably already wishing he were in Columbus. And there is no reason to believe even if he stays in Bloomington he'll deliver much. Right now he's Crean without a Final Four on his resume. I remember when Crean got to IU - while Kentucky was dealing with the Gillispie era. I heard a hundred boasts just like the one above - this was the time Indiana finally surpassed Kentucky. And ten years later, everything is just the same - Kentucky is in the conversation for a deep tourney run and Indiana is hoping for the NIT.

You literally have this thread and you wouldn't if we weren't rivals. Archie will get things going here in 2 or 3 years and it will all spike again. Oh, and get over yourself and get off your sister, that's gross.
So, you're the guy that tells us who our rivals are? We have threads on many teams that are not rivals. What makes you think that we are rivals? Your bunch over at Peegs is the only place you can find a bunch of morons sitting around discussing your weird conspiracy theories about how UK is paying shoe companies to pay coaches,
players and refs and you have the gall to look down on other teams while you were coming off a cheating scandal and probation. You guys were absolutely CONVINCED that you were getting Billy Donovan or Sean Miller or Alford and you had the (in typical IU fan style) the pick of the lot. All this not to mention the embarrassment of making phone books, popcorn boxes, signage and celebrations about "the shot" because you upset KY? Weird. And you hand out rings and celebrate a Sweet 16 like you won the Championship. Weird. You celebrate a Big Ten regular season championship after a loss to your rival Purdue like you were winning the NCAA's. Weird... need I go on? What are you twelve? Talking about my sister? Perfect example of an IU remark. Weirdos.

Sounds pretty dumb coming from a program who'd sell its soul to have a Tubby Smith run.

Visit Indiana...
corn-940x626.jpg

So, you're the guy that tells us who our rivals are? We have threads on many teams that are not rivals. What makes you think that we are rivals? Your bunch over at Peegs is the only place you can find a bunch of morons sitting around discussing your weird conspiracy theories about how UK is paying shoe companies to pay coaches,
players and refs and you have the gall to look down on other teams while you were coming off a cheating scandal and probation. You guys were absolutely CONVINCED that you were getting Billy Donovan or Sean Miller or Alford and you had the (in typical IU fan style) the pick of the lot. All this not to mention the embarrassment of making phone books, popcorn boxes, signage and celebrations about "the shot" because you upset KY? Weird. And you hand out rings and celebrate a Sweet 16 like you won the Championship. Weird. You celebrate a Big Ten regular season championship after a loss to your rival Purdue like you were winning the NCAA's. Weird... need I go on? What are you twelve? Talking about my sister? Perfect example of an IU remark. Weirdos.
Bump,bump,bump

"If I keep saying it every year for the next 30, eventually it will come true."

We've won 3 National Championships with three different coaches since IU's last came close to even sniffing one.
Quite Ironic for an Indiana fan of all people to suggest that the success of our program rests entirely in the hands of one coach when The Hoosiers have yet to even prove they can get past The Sweet 16 without Bobby Knight on the sidelines.

Last edited:
Reactions: wildcatwelder
"We'll see who's program is better in five years."

Well, I mean you prognosticators up in Bloomington sure showed us with your last "bold prediction" five years ago.

indiana-fan-500x430.jpeg

Reactions: JoeBeeHall
dubtown..... you're an idiot. IUsedtobe isn't reaching UK's level of success anytime soon.

Dubtown hey dumarse!! 1987!! Man I just love every time I post 1987 in an IU thread. Ii was only good under 1 coach UK has done it under 5! Its pretty obvious what the dominant program is. 27 active NBA players mmmmm yeah UK isn't going anywhere and history shows that all other programs will fall but UK will always remain in GREATNESS! 1987198719871987198719871987198719871987198719871987198719871987198719871987

ADVERTISEMENT