ADVERTISEMENT

Bump this thread when Indiana sucks

That giant sucking sound you hear Wednesday will be Dook pounding IU in Bloomington.

I REALLY hope that when Duke plays at IU, the Hoosiers treat them to their spitting, cussing, pushing nastiness and Coach K vows to never play there again. What will the press say then? It would be a national tragedy for Duke to be treated the way they did us. The National Guard would be called in.

Reactions: WildcatDJ
That giant sucking sound you hear Wednesday will be Dook pounding IU in Bloomington.

I live in Indianapolis. My pastor is a Dook Divinity school graduate, and he will be attending that game with his Dook sweatshirt on. I hope they don't spit on him like they did on us a few years ago.

bump

23s4te.jpg

Last edited:
Whats the difference between a hoosier girl and a bowling ball ?
In an emergency you can eat a bowling ball .

I haven't bothered with IUsed-to-be once they fired the GREATEST Coach in their BB history,...CTC! However, I keep hearing a sucking sound coming out of the North...Must be IUsed-to-be...

Reactions: Sawnee Cat
Holy jeebus..... I wonder if the sheep touchers want clappy back yet. At least he gave ooey pooey Ft. Wayne a game.

Reactions: hotelblue
Some context for you lurking Hoosier masochists; Kentucky's all-freshman squad beat Ft. Wayne by 20 points in the second week of their college careers. They probably beat Ft. Wayne by 40 now.

And you jack asses are running your mouth about getting a game with Kentucky? Get back to us when you can win a home game against a team named after an extinct elephant. Or at least play them within double-digits.

Last edited:
You would think a program like IPFW, after beating a "blue-blood" TWICE, would be the one's to have phone books, popcorn boxes, paintings, etc.... made to represent the accomplishment. But nope...not for them, it's business as usual.

Cuz the lame-ass wHoosiers suck, period.

UK needs to negotiate a home and home series with Ft. Wayne. The Whoosiers can get in line behind Notre Dame, Purdue, Indiana State and IUPUI too.

Reactions: hotelblue
Archie has been overrated by everyone including this board for a while. I always thought It was an average hire, and definitely not someone who would take Indiana back to where they once were.

Reactions: BigBlueFanGA
Archie has been overrated by everyone including this board for a while. I always thought It was an average hire, and definitely not someone who would take Indiana back to where they once were.
Good coach, terrible fit IMO. I still don’t understand why big programs keep going after “good but not great” coaches with little success from mid major programs. Same goes for football. I don’t see him recruiting well enough to get them past the sweet sixteen, really no different than where they were with Crean.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT