ADVERTISEMENT

Bruce Pearl

a-response-from-coach-cal-15786-1332885709-120.0.jpg

The funds from those shirts do go to cancer research so there is some good that comes from it.
I may be a bit slow on the uptake here, but how do "free" tee shirts fund research? Wouldn't the school need to purchase them to give them away? Or maybe the people from whom they buy the shirts sell them at a margin that allows them to fund.

Does the same apply for the spittoons? :)

I laughed. Imagine we go on the road in the SEC and get the same treatment as Vandy coming to town 😂 Cal would rightfully be pissed

I may be a bit slow on the uptake here, but how do "free" tee shirts fund research? Wouldn't the school need to purchase them to give them away? Or maybe the people from whom they buy the shirts sell them at a margin that allows them to fund.

Does the same apply for the spittoons? :)
I just know those Auburn/Pearl shirts are sold as a fundraiser. I guess if you show up without one on gmaeday they may give you one for free though. He says at the beginning of the clip they are selling them now so people can gift them for Christmas.

Reactions: bigbluelou
Wait until the Arkansas game. Nolan Richardson will be there to unveil a new statue outside of Bud Walton, Johnny Cash will come back from the dead and sing the nationl anthem, free chicken sandwiches if UK misses two free throws in a row...

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT