ADVERTISEMENT

Bruce Pearl next Kentucky coach

Pearl looks like Cal all over again right now. Again, someone please make a legit argument as to why this dude would "kill it" here.

You all are grasping at Pearl because you can't think of any other names.

64 years old with baggage. Dude had a show cause after the mess at Tennessee. Good coach but Mitch ain’t touching that.

This guy's a savant. Only instead of anything useful he can predict the future of basketball by saying things that turn out to be outlandish.

SEC sucks as usual but some have been saying Cal is struggling because the SEC is so much better lol. Pearl has done as much while at Auburn as Cal has done here in the last few years. Imagine if he had Kentuckys resources and prestrige

Pearl is a good coach even though he just lost to Yale but I think we could do better I just want Cal gone.

Here's what I like about this. Pearl's passion would be so refreshing. Even if we didn't become truely elite, the feel of competing for the program would be back.

SEC sucks as usual but some have been saying Cal is struggling because the SEC is so much better lol. Pearl has done as much while at Auburn as Cal has done here in the last few years. Imagine if he had Kentuckys resources and prestrige

The SEC is really no different than it ever has been. A bunch of football schools passing time till football spring practice. With maybe a slight increase in coaching. But still their ultimate goal will be to beat UK. Anything after that is gravy. Same as it’s always been.

You said “so many”

And why drew? The title? Okay maybe but he has more NIT appearances than Tourney appearances I believe.

Why; specifically would Drew be better?

Lastly, who are the “many” better candidates of which you speak?

Anyone but first round exit Pearl! 😂

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT