ADVERTISEMENT

Bruce Pearl next Kentucky coach

Let's make it happen
No Way GIF

Sorry, a school like UK is not going to come close to a guy with his shady past...

No more shady than Cal's before coming to UK.

Look I am sorry but all of these fans who tear apart every potential replacement to Cal have an agenda. They are not UK fans. They are Coach Cal fans. They have latched on to him for either his Politics or they are individually invested in him as close friends, family or they are simply trolls masquerading as UK fans who secretly hope to see UK's demise.

Pearl got a three year “show-cause” penalty from the NCAA….we aren’t hiring anyone with that on there record after the “Kentucky Shame” debacle.

Where ya been Smooth? Pearl or Drew probably but WTF Knows, but lets get this other ass wipe outta here first

S. Drew

That’s the list! Break it down however you see fit.
Drew is good and would be on my extended list but he doesn't have the charisma or fire that Pearl shows. I am just a big believer that you have to hire someone who is going to come in and make an immediate splash or impact that will carry over into recruiting. I can see Pearl doing that. I can see Drew being a lot more laid back and already somewhat content with his Championship and just in it for the money. Plus he just signed and extension with Baylor with a pretty hefty buyout. After Kentucky parts ways with Cal and the payout that will follow I don't know if they really want to pursue a coach with a huge buyout.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT