ADVERTISEMENT

Bronny James to USC

No doubt it is, but the ncaa wouldn’t do crap about it
Idk there are still rules and from a contractual standpoint Bradshaw already signed. One way could turn public opinion in his favor is to take on the ncaa. I think Bradshaw leaving to play with a specific player organized by a sports agency. There’s a legit argument to take a stand. That would be unprecedented at this point. Verbal? Ok LOI? Tampering

Reactions: Dontworryboutit23
Idk there are still rules and from a contractual standpoint Bradshaw already signed. One way could turn public opinion in his favor is to take on the ncaa. I think Bradshaw leaving to play with a specific player organized by a sports agency. There’s a legit argument to take a stand. That would be unprecedented at this point. Verbal? Ok LOI? Tampering
I will defend cal on this, if brwdshaw ask out it puts cal in bad spot. If he doesn’t let him out of his LOI in makes him look bad and if he does it puts him in a really bad spot

Reactions: Fox2monk
I mean what the ****?!?! if you can recruit a kid that’s ALREADY SIGNED, then a.) **** the NCAA and, b.) college basketball is ruined unless this is dealt with and severely.

What specific advantage would there be for klutch if they played together?

USC has a giant sized hole at the PF spot, so USC being good would be the only thing I suppose. Collier, Ellis, James, and Kobe Johnson in the backcourt with Morgan and Iwuchukwu at the 5.

USC has a giant sized hole at the PF spot, so USC being good would be the only thing I suppose. Collier, Ellis, James, and Kobe Johnson in the backcourt with Morgan and Iwuchukwu at the 5.
They trying to get Livingston & bradshaw,

Just seems silly, Bronny is gonna be a circus just on the name alone. Agencies trying to control player destinations after they've committed and signed with a team will just accelerate the decline of CBB. Then there will be minimal NIL opportunities when no one wants to watch it anymore because if you're interested in all the bullshit that comes along w/ the NBA, you'd just watch the NBA....

Looks to me like UK has a lot more PT to offer.
Bradshaw would be CRAZY to leave UK now that Cal has been so adamant about publicly declaring him to be a PF. Heck, Cal has made our roster out so that he is the ONLY PF on the ENTIRE team now.

Then you add in that we currently only have 1 Center now(with Oscar still in flux) and it is apparent that Cal intends to play Bradshaw 35+ minutes/game. What else could USC offer him at this point???

Collier,James and Ellis start at 1-3. Livingston would be a 4 if he started.

Episode 2 Whatever GIF

• Haha
Reactions: mcwildcats04
All lil bronny can do is shoot 3s. I think he’s overrated as hell. But lebron and the nba can polish turds. I mean zion was an all star at one point.
Bronny is a perfect 3 and d guy in todays game with unreal athleticism. Probably the best perimeter defender in his class

Reactions: nptb
You know LeBron wants his little boy to look as good as possible while playing for USC. We shouldn't be surprised that LeBron and Klutch are throwing around the money to buy a super team.

Reactions: bookerfan66
Imo Cal sold his soul on that deal to get bj Boston and Terrence Clarke. I have zero inside info, but we had god awful recruiting classes for our standards, then cal let's Boston bring his film crew with him and they both sign with klutch immediately following the season.

Interestingly, the devastating crash that killed Clarke was in a brand new suv immediately leaving the klutch facility after signing with them. Just putting 2 and 2 together, it sure seems like klutch was "lucky" to keep their name out of those stories.

So yes....jmo but something to keep an eye on. Only saving grace imo is he could've always just waited and gone with bronny but decided not to. So it follows if he was a package he would've just waited
What’s your point? That the agency hes signed with got him a truck? That happens at every agency across the country lol.

What’s your point? That the agency hes signed with got him a truck? That happens at every agency across the country lol.

I agree. That part of the story was never discussed and I don't think that would've been the case of the agency would've been a less prominent agency and especially not one basically started by bron

Rodman’s son transferring to USC from WSU. Looks to me there’s no room for Bradshaw even if he wanted to go to USC, and he doesn’t.

Our damn coach went to LA to talk to the damn klutch agent, so they weren’t made up rumors
Sure he did. Like I said, there’s always an excuse when the BS predictions are exposed as BS.

What I predicted was wrong but what had happened was, Calipari went to LA to talk to Klutch and told them Pops is trippin, he wants me to ask for Aaron Bradshaw back and Klutch was all like… my bad homie, I didn’t know you wanted him back.

He just happened to be in LA and run into Rich Paul,lol.
He didn’t just happen to be in LA, he went to LA to watch the Lakers Warriors, just like he went to New York to watch Knicks Heat, just like he went to Philly to watch 6ers Cs, just like he went to Denver to watch Nuggs Suns.

Sure he did. Like I said, there’s always an excuse when the BS predictions are exposed as BS.

What I predicted was wrong but what had happened was, Calipari went to LA to talk to Klutch and told them Pops is trippin, he wants me to ask for Aaron Bradshaw back and Klutch was all like… my bad homie, I didn’t know you wanted him back.
Stop trying to act cool, your the furthest thing from it. And the bradshaw rumours were correct they why bradshaw keeps saying on social media he so coming here, and that’s why cal we to LA to tell klutch to Back off

Stop trying to act cool, your the furthest thing from it. And the bradshaw rumours were correct they why bradshaw keeps saying on social media he so coming here, and that’s why cal we to LA to tell klutch to Back off
The rumors were true, so he’s going to USC? Stop trying to act like you’re an expert because you’re mindless sheep who believes everything you see on twitter. You keep getting exposed. You helped to promote this BS and shouted down anyone who said he was staying.

Act cool? It’s just a Friday reference, something clueless little boys like you would know nothing about.

The rumors were true, so he’s going to USC? Stop trying to act like you’re an expert because you’re mindless sheep who believes everything you see on twitter. You keep getting exposed. You helped to promote this BS and shouted down anyone who said he was staying.

Act cool? It’s just a Friday reference, something clueless little boys like you would know nothing about.
Nobody tries to act like experts we literlaly repost stuff that the insiders and to what college basketball media say braintrust, I don’t know how many damn times we have to tell you and the other cal nut huggers that before you finally understand. I did not shout down anybody who said he was staying, I said the report has validity to it, and you acted like it wasn’t true, when in fact it was true the whole damn time. How do I keep getting exposed, all you have proven is that you don’t listen to anything anybody says on here and you only pop off to annoy people

Bro what’s your problem? These “rumors” were started by Andrew Slater, a well known and well respected insider, and a former klutch agent.

If you don’t like the discussion go to a different thread. No one is making you read this one.

Bro what’s your problem? These “rumors” were started by Andrew Slater, a well known and well respected insider, and a former klutch agent.

If you don’t like the discussion go to a different thread. No one is making you read this one.
My problem is y’all always pushing negative BS. Andrew Slater was wrong. I’ll post in whatever thread I want and will call out you frauds every time y’all push a BS narrative. Y’all are some straight sheep... But Andrew Slater said.

• Haha
Reactions: catben
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT