ADVERTISEMENT

bronny james officially in the portal

Was great in the MCDAA game last year, good perspective for evaluating guys from the other night.

Reactions: WildcatNC
Bronny is a terrible nickname.

My guess is he lands east of the Mississippi. More headlines on the east coast. Maybe Hurley takes him in to get more spotlight, possibly? He isn't great, and there's a circus. There's probably not a great market for him, from their standpoint.

Reactions: UKGrad24
Guess he didn’t want to play for Muss. Maybe Muss said he’d take the job only if they got rid of Bronny.

True but it's not in the same context that ESPN is. They are talking about him like he's a big deal, we are making fun and saying he isn't good enough to be drafted right now.
They are talking about him because they know he drives clicks…good or bad. They don’t care if people like him or hate him…they know he brings traffic.

Just please stay away from here. We don't need that circus added to our current one with Cal.

Reactions: susan2361
ESPN has it as a "Breaking News" story on the NCAA basketball page. Has any other player who averages 4.8 PPG made the breaking news ticker? 😂
Yea people are so sick of this shit. Least I am. What a crock of shit to even waste time to write on a guy that has no business even being mentioned as an NBA prospect.

Sounds like the perfect transfer for calipari. He can transfer to UK and then go to the nba a month later.

There’s gonna be a whole lot of angry old white dudes on this thread before it’s said and done. I don’t get the frustration. He’s done nothing wrong. There’s also nothing wrong with an NBA franchise that has no chance at winning to try to get Bronny and Lebron. Why do people hate capitalism so much?

Just please stay away from here. We don't need that circus added to our current one with Cal.
Yes, I agree. I hope he doesn't come here...anywhere but here. He doesn't seem as good as other players and Cal would play him over anyone else because LeBron would be in his ear CONSTANTLY. And aren't Cal and LeBron buddies? Now that's just what we need on top of everything else. Geez, can't we catch a break..
a GOOD one?

There’s gonna be a whole lot of angry old white dudes on this thread before it’s said and done. I don’t get the frustration. He’s done nothing wrong. There’s also nothing wrong with an NBA franchise that has no chance at winning to try to get Bronny and Lebron. Why do people hate capitalism so much?
It's nepotism. If it was Bronny Smith he wouldn't sniff the NBA.

Reactions: susan2361
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT