ADVERTISEMENT

Breaking News

kygent2

Blue Chip Prospect
Jan 22, 2010
After careful consideration and without playing in a game in last 30 years , I have declared for the NBA draft, and will hire a agent, thank you for supporting me in my transition to the big leagues, BBN will always be family to me...

Do you guys think Patrick Whitmer will still say “ladies and gentlemen” for the 2021-2022 season at Rupp? Or will Lexington rainbow warriors force UK’s hand on that phrase too?

As in, “Ladies and gentlemen, welcome to Rupp Arena...”

Last edited:
Do you guys think Patrick Whitmer will still say “ladies and gentlemen” for the 2021-2022 season at Rupp? Or will Lexington rainbow warriors force UK’s hand on that phrase too?

As in, “Ladies and gentlemen, welcome to Rupp Arena...”
He could say welcome bitch who’es and homeboys to Rupp Arena.

After careful consideration and without playing in a game in last 30 years , I have declared for the NBA draft, and will hire a agent, thank you for supporting me in my transition to the big leagues, BBN will always be family to me...

It is what it is.
We know who we are.
We knew who they were.
We're a young team.
They're not buying in yet.

Thank you, kygent2, for getting through a hard fought season of sound bytes and cliches. No one waded through cliches like you did this year, and I just wish you the best going forward. May your journey through the soon to be genderless NBA of things be not against the 400 lb sumo who will not be required to dribble because of his extreme girth, but against the smallish but physically gifted guards who refuse to pass the ball.

Once a meme, always a meme!
You'll always be APART of the just right Blue globalness

I'm 50, and fat as H-E double hockey sticks, but I'm gonna go ahead and throw my hat in the ring. Look, I can drink 70oz of Guinness in one sitting, so I should be okay in the draft. I can probably play overseas or something.

“I am proud of the growth @kygent2 underwent this season. Kygent would be the first to tell you this season wasn't easy. It was filled w/challenges. But what impressed me with him is how he handled adversity thrown his way w/maturity & w/a work ethic some of our best guys have had.”

I feel bad for Kygent2 bc he never really got the true Rupp Rafters experience of 2000 posters all yelling at him and arguing about whether Dontaie played enough minutes. Covid has taken so much from us all but especially the Rupp Rafters community has suffered. 😉

I feel bad for Kygent2 bc he never really got the true Rupp Rafters experience of 2000 posters all yelling at him and arguing about whether Dontaie played enough minutes. Covid has taken so much from us all but especially the Rupp Rafters community has suffered. 😉

The rafters community was never allowed to post in one place this past year. It’s been hard. It’s sad because all of our phones have the contact tracing app on them. We must fight for change! Be allowed to sit in the same coffee shop again and argue about Dontaie’s minutes.

I’ve currently got a broken ankle, but in think I’ll declare too. I’m still rated an A, A- with scouts. Teams that take a chance on me will get a real sleeper - upwards of 8,9 hours a night along with naps.

I would be rated A+, it’s not uncommon for me to take a 5 hour nap.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT