ADVERTISEMENT

Bradshaw

Instead of replying to me you need to wipe Bradshaws egg off your face.
So you can’t explain what dots we’re supposed to connect? We should just believe your made up story you used to save face? Well that’s not gonna happen, no one believes your made up nonsense, and you’re not gonna save face because everyone sees the fraud that you are.

If only there were a way to not think the worst of the great kids we have on this team on not question their integrity. Especially when you have no connections and no clue of what’s actually going on.

So you can’t explain what dots we’re supposed to connect? We should just believe your made up story you used to save face? Well that’s not gonna happen, no one believes your made up nonsense, and you’re not gonna save face because everyone sees the fraud that you are.
The only fraud here is you. Proclaiming NIL is great at UK and this wasn't an opinion but an actual fact you said. Then leaving when Stoops said it wasn't. I wonder if you'll be here if Bradshaw actually doesn't play?

All you have to do is go back to the Chris Livingston report. Klutch was unhappy with how he was used. Advised him to transfer, Cal begged him to stay, at Draft night they pulled strings to get him drafted. Pre-season smoke comes out Klutch doens't want Bradshaw at UK but at USC because fears of mis-use. Now Pilgrim is saying Klutch may have been holding him.

Reactions: EliteBlue

If only there were a way to not think the worst of the great kids we have on this team on not question their integrity. Especially when you have no connections and no clue of what’s actually going on.
So do you have connections memanboy?

Reactions: Stonewall12
It honest to god might be Frosty Tips. The guy is always alluding to knowing stuff. ''NIL is great at UK football'' ''Bradshaw WILL play''. Lol, wouldn't surprise me at all.
It might be you made up a lie. Tell me more about Klutch dictating everything Bradshaw does since you’re an insider. Keep deflecting, I’ll keep showing what a fraud you are.

Happy Aaron Bradshaw practice day. 🤡

The only fraud here is you. Proclaiming NIL is great at UK and this wasn't an opinion but an actual fact you said. Then leaving when Stoops said it wasn't. I wonder if you'll be here if Bradshaw actually doesn't play?

All you have to do is go back to the Chris Livingston report. Klutch was unhappy with how he was used. Advised him to transfer, Cal begged him to stay, at Draft night they pulled strings to get him drafted. Pre-season smoke comes out Klutch doens't want Bradshaw at UK but at USC because fears of mis-use. Now Pilgrim is saying Klutch may have been holding him.
All you have to do is quit being a fraud and acting like you’re some insider. Also maybe apologize to Aaron Bradshaw for questioning his integrity and character.

It would seem to me that you either buy 100% of what Pilgrim is saying or you buy none of it. Some of these guys want to pick and choose the parts that suit their argument

Reactions: RunninRichie
All you have to do is quit being a fraud and acting like you’re some insider. Also maybe apologize to Aaron Bradshaw for questioning his integrity and character.
When have I acted like an insider? You come off like Marc Maggard/Jmi Employee who feels his insider status is threatened. I'm just a fan who's connecting the dots with the reports im given from the UK media. You absolute clown. NIL at UK football still amazing?

You are one weird guy. Get some mental help. Aplogize to a 19 year old on a obsucre message board. Lol, jesus christ. You are wacky.

It would seem to me that you either buy 100% of what Pilgrim is saying or you buy none of it. Some of these guys want to pick and choose the parts that suit their argument
I tend to believe what Pilgrim said because of Klutch pulling strings at draft night. Not to say, he hasn't been wrong a lot (he has).

Reactions: EliteBlue
Not seeing how any of this is relevant to right now. I get it - we’re all scarred from previous occurrences with other players (especially Sharpe). But at the same time, none of us know shit about the situation with Bradshaw and Klutch Sports - all we know is he had a foot injury and had surgery, everything else is just speculation and conspiracy theories.

Why jump to the worst possible scenario before it happens? Just don’t see the point in arguing back and forth about something nobody actually knows anything about. It’s all speculation.
This is why CCC should give the fans a true understanding of injuries from the get go. If he would have simply told us from the beginning that Bradshaw had an unusual injury that could be like Sam Bowies or could it be just a few weeks before he's ready then all the guess work would be gone. We would all know that the man might be back for the first game, the KU game the Miami game or not at all. But this insufferable jock itch of a coach is a habitual liar and dangles us on a string all year guessing. believing rumors and debating about something nobody actually knows.

Last edited:
To be this obtuse. Did you not see the report where Klutch was unhappy on how Livingston was used at UK last year? Or the smoke that Klutch wanted Bradshaw at USC? And to the Sharpe and Bradshaw situation both are very similar. Sharpe and Bradshaw are both being held hostage by their ''handlers'' in this case Bradshaw by Klutch and Sharpe by his family and AAU handlers.
show some actual proof where Bradshaw is being held hostage or be honest and state the fact that it is just your opinion and nothing else

Reactions: gharding07
show some actual proof where Bradshaw is being held hostage or be honest and state the fact that it is just your opinion and nothing else
Lol it is my opinion? What is the deal with you guys? Bradshaw isn't letting you take him on a date.

When did I question his intergrity? I said Klutch was pulling the strings.
First of all, you have no idea what Klutch is doing. You’re repeating internet rumors and acting like you know. Aaron Bradshaw said he was playing and you said…

RunninRichie said:
Bradshaw will never play a second in a UK uniform.

That’s questioning his integrity. You’re implying that he’s lying and site an agency that works for him having control over him, internet rumors you can’t even cite the sources for, and the actions of Shaedon Sharpe who is a completely different player in a completely different situation as the reason.

First of all, you have no idea what Klutch is doing. You’re repeating internet rumors and acting like you know. Aaron Bradshaw said he was playing and you said…

RunninRichie said:
Bradshaw will never play a second in a UK uniform.

That’s questioning his integrity. You’re implying that he’s lying and site an agency that works for him having control over him, internet rumors you can’t even cite the sources for, and the actions of Shaedon Sharpe who is a completely different player in a completely different situation as the reason.
Yeah Bradshaw will never play a second in a UK uniform because Klutch will keep him out. Context clues. Lol if you're a 19 year old, and your signed to an agency with the likes of Lebron James and Anthony Davis are you going to listen to them if they tell you to sit out and we'll take care of the rest and make sure you get drafted?

This thread is getting more and more absurd by the minute - how about we all just wait and see since none of us actually know?
Just responding to people who seem to think im saying I'm an insider and I know for sure 100 percent-I don't. Im just presenting my opinion.

Reactions: jbne222
Yeah Bradshaw will never play a second in a UK uniform because Klutch will keep him out. Context clues. Lol if you're a 19 year old, and your signed to an agency with the likes of Lebron James and Anthony Davis are you going to listen to them if they tell you to sit out and we'll take care of the rest and make sure you get drafted?
If Klutch wanted him at USC and wants him to sit out the year why is he at UK about to play Mr Bradshaw will never play a second in a UK uniform?

If Klutch wanted him at USC and wants him to sit out the year why is he at UK about to play Mr Bradshaw will never play a second in a UK uniform?
Why are you believing those Jack Pilgrim reports? Lol, it's ok when you believe them but not me.

Why are you believing those Jack Pilgrim reports? Lol, it's ok when you believe them but not me.
I don’t listen to Jack Pilgrim Matt Jones Kyle Tucker or any of the other people trying to get hits for their site by selling controversy. I believe Aaron Bradshaw who said he was gonna play. I’ll say it again, Aaron Bradshaw said he was gonna play and I believe him.

This comes from a team member passed on to a source. The team wants him to make an appearance at the end of the Marshall game and the players are going to keep feeding him the ball until he scores. That's what the players want but it may not be what the coach does. If the score is close that won't happen and it probably won't anyway

Then simply say that once and for all and be done with it. Say something like “I will have no further comment on any injuries going forward.” Don’t throw out fictitious timelines, or worse, smart-assed remarks like “I haven’t seen him”.
Why? My dad once said, ask a stupid question, get a stupid answer.

Will he be starting Friday or just coming off the bench? Playing the 4 or the 5?

Just read an article that said that Bradshaw is a great shooter. Has anyone on here seen him shoot much from the outside. It talked like his form is perfect and his range is long.

Just read an article that said that Bradshaw is a great shooter. Has anyone on here seen him shoot much from the outside. It talked like his form is perfect and his range is long.
Bigfoot Calls GIF by BuzzFeed

How do you know it was his decision and not his handlers telling him to do it this way? Because someone said it was his decision? If that someone was Cal or his management company, you can damn well safely bet they were all lies to cover up this growing fiasco of sports managers calling the shots for their clients, all in the name of "protecting / preserving my client's value".

Honestly, I didn't blame Sharpe for his situation, just like I'm not blaming Bradshaw if my speculation about Klutch's motives is accurate. I blame these management companies.

If we never see Bradshaw in a game for UK this year, I fully believe we'll see a huge uptick in other kids - both at UK and other schools - get manipulated by these greedy "handlers". They sign a contract, and I'd not be shocked if these contracts are vague enough to allow them to dictate if/when their client plays for any school before the draft. Something like "Klutch Sports Management reserves the right to protect and preserve their client's value in any way possible."
Are you slow? Like honestly. What do you mean how do I know it was his decision? He’s an 18 year old human like we all have been and made the decision based on information he had. He also made the decision to enter the draft, and now he’s “making the decision” to play games for the Trailblazers, or do you think he’s some sort of non human cyborg and is taking input commands from his handlers computer? Of course his handlers told him not to play and then guess what, this might shock you get ready, he then made the decision to listen to them, never play, and continue telling the fan base and probably Cal that he would 100% be back the next year.

It's hard to imagine Onyenso playing this year. He's not in the same league as our top 8-9 guys.
He doesn’t fit with what the team is running right now, he’s definitely not a shooting threat!

He’s a good shooter out to 17-18 feet. Shouldn’t be considered a 3 point shooter based on how he shot in HS IMO.

Yeah I just checked his HS stats and looked like he only made 4 threes each of the last 2 seasons. Not clear how many he actually took. So, just assuming he won't attempt many in college. Still, if he can pull his man out even a little from close to the rim, it will open up driving lanes. And hopefully he will be a lob dunk threat.

This comes from a team member passed on to a source. The team wants him to make an appearance at the end of the Marshall game and the players are going to keep feeding him the ball until he scores. That's what the players want but it may not be what the coach does. If the score is close that won't happen and it probably won't anyway

What is he, a damn make a wish kid?

Is he Rudy? Is he gonna score as time expires to secure a 25 point win over Marshall and then retire?

Reactions: Stonewall12
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT