ADVERTISEMENT

Bradshaw

This comes from a team member passed on to a source. The team wants him to make an appearance at the end of the Marshall game and the players are going to keep feeding him the ball until he scores. That's what the players want but it may not be what the coach does. If the score is close that won't happen and it probably won't anyway
I wouldn't see why he couldn't get a few minutes. He's been playing basketball his whole life and is an 18 year old athlete. He can play basketball for a 3 minute stretch or two without being in peak condition as long as his foots healthy.

Reactions: Cats192
Any time Bradshaw saw his name connected to rumors on social media, he wanted to respond immediately. But his mother always talked him out of it.

Not that it was easy.

"I ain't gonna lie: I've really been wanting to say something about that, because I'm gonna stand on everything I say," Bradshaw said. "I ain't gonna try to fake for the media or say something that I don't want to say. I'm gonna say what I want to say."

There wasn't a single shred of truth in those reports, he said, whether it centers around his career at UK or the thought he'd join USC.

"It was just a lot of like — a lot of BS. I can't say the word, but it was a lot of BS on (social media)," he said. "Knowing the circumstances, like, I came here for a reason, ya feel me? I came here to win a national championship and continue on my journey. That's all I want under my belt.

"So people just saying (things) and people trying to paint a picture on me? I mean, it's gonna happen. You see it with 'Bron (James). You (saw it with) Kobe (Bryant). All these other NBA players, they get talked about every day. So I can't really complain because I signed up for it."

While it's uncertain when he'll actually make his debut in a Kentucky uniform, he doesn't want to hear any more speculation about his commitment to the program.

"I hate rumors, ya feel me? I'd rather be told to my face and told like — ask me," he said. "I like to be asked questions. So I don't like that whole 'putting something on my name' that I had no say so in."

Any time Bradshaw saw his name connected to rumors on social media, he wanted to respond immediately. But his mother always talked him out of it.

Not that it was easy.

"I ain't gonna lie: I've really been wanting to say something about that, because I'm gonna stand on everything I say," Bradshaw said. "I ain't gonna try to fake for the media or say something that I don't want to say. I'm gonna say what I want to say."

There wasn't a single shred of truth in those reports, he said, whether it centers around his career at UK or the thought he'd join USC.

"It was just a lot of like — a lot of BS. I can't say the word, but it was a lot of BS on (social media)," he said. "Knowing the circumstances, like, I came here for a reason, ya feel me? I came here to win a national championship and continue on my journey. That's all I want under my belt.

"So people just saying (things) and people trying to paint a picture on me? I mean, it's gonna happen. You see it with 'Bron (James). You (saw it with) Kobe (Bryant). All these other NBA players, they get talked about every day. So I can't really complain because I signed up for it."

While it's uncertain when he'll actually make his debut in a Kentucky uniform, he doesn't want to hear any more speculation about his commitment to the program.

"I hate rumors, ya feel me? I'd rather be told to my face and told like — ask me," he said. "I like to be asked questions. So I don't like that whole 'putting something on my name' that I had no say so in."
“That’s a narrative?” Wheeler said Thursday in the locker room, cackling as he feigned ignorance. “I’m not on social media. I haven’t been on Twitter or Instagram or anything like that. Man, I would hope (fans) were able to watch my energy on the bench. I think that tells a lot. That’s crazy that you say that, that was a narrative. Nah, man, I love this program. I love this team. I love the coaches I’m surrounded with every day. More than many guys will ever dream of. It’s a kid’s dream to be able to play at Kentucky. It’s a kid’s dream to play at this level, play in the kind of games I’ve been a part of. I’m at a loss for words, I’m just so happy to be able to play again.”

• Haha
Reactions: Aike
“That’s a narrative?” Wheeler said Thursday in the locker room, cackling as he feigned ignorance. “I’m not on social media. I haven’t been on Twitter or Instagram or anything like that. Man, I would hope (fans) were able to watch my energy on the bench. I think that tells a lot. That’s crazy that you say that, that was a narrative. Nah, man, I love this program. I love this team. I love the coaches I’m surrounded with every day. More than many guys will ever dream of. It’s a kid’s dream to be able to play at Kentucky. It’s a kid’s dream to play at this level, play in the kind of games I’ve been a part of. I’m at a loss for words, I’m just so happy to be able to play again.”
I’m not sure if you’re aware but just like Shaedon Sharpe, Sahvir Wheeler is a completely different person. Why do you keep attributing other actions to Aaron Bradshaw?

Imagine trying to discredit direct quotes from Aaron Bradshaw by using quotes from Sahvir Wheeler from last year. 🤡

I did not have sexual relations with that woman Miss Lewinsky. - Bill Clinton

This is evidence that Aaron Bradshaw is lying according to this fraud.

Truth be told Im not worried about Bradshaw or Ivisic. I'm worried about Onyenso. Not his injury. I'm worried about how he's going to fit on this team. Big Z and Bradshaw can get down the court much easier in a faster paced, my bad, faster paste offense. Defensively he might be alright. Offensively, he's still fairly far behind because of injury.
I like Onyenso, what he brings, more than most. But with 200 minutes per game, whichever of the 3 7-footers is 3rd to be able to play may be odd-man-out for this season. And if Ivisic is cleared, then that will probably be Onyenso.

Reactions: University-6
i quoted YOUR POST lol
i am done you made a post as fact and now all you can do is spin, spin, spin since you got called out
have a good day, play with the cat
Doubling down on your stupidity I see. You are no stranger to bad takes, so not surprising.

Looking Episode 11 GIF by One Chicago

Reactions: St.PatterSoN-54-
I don’t want to call anyone gullible or naive, but if you think everything about the Bradshaw situation passes the smell test, I don’t know what to tell ya.

However, I do think he’ll play. I think he personally wants to play. I believe there are forces pulling at him from both directions. I think the good guys will win. But we’ll see.

On IG he agreed with the guy that said he would be back in 3-4 weeks.
That isn't how i read that interaction at all. It was two guys who sounded like people on here saying he isn't actually hurt and its Vanderbilt all over again. I read it as a sarcastic smart man.

Seems like this is coming down to whether Bradshaw really wants to play or whether Cal is interested in developing his players the way most coaches who aren't trying to push their kids to the NBA would. I don't think anyone really believes what the kid posts on his or someone else's IG / X, and Cal isn't talking. Hopefully Cal does the right thing, and is either forthcoming about what's really going on, or he tells the kid he needs to play. That's just my opinion.

Seems like this is coming down to whether Bradshaw really wants to play or whether Cal is interested in developing his players the way most coaches who aren't trying to push their kids to the NBA would. I don't think anyone really believes what the kid posts on his or someone else's IG / X, and Cal isn't talking. Hopefully Cal does the right thing, and is either forthcoming about what's really going on, or he tells the kid he needs to play. That's just my opinion.
Bradshaw is much more likely to play than Cal being forthcoming about if is daylight or dark

So the latest rumor was he's playing tomorrow (11/24). Do we think that's still the case?

Bradshaw has said he is playing multiple times and said his goal is to win a national championship and continue his journey. What makes you think he wouldn’t want to play?

“Any time Bradshaw saw his name connected to rumors on social media, he wanted to respond immediately. But his mother always talked him out of it.

Not that it was easy.

Reactions: Seakat311
Bradshaw has said he is playing multiple times and said his goal is to win a national championship and continue his journey. What makes you think he wouldn’t want to play?

“Any time Bradshaw saw his name connected to rumors on social media, he wanted to respond immediately. But his mother always talked him out of it.

Not that it was easy.

Lots of talk, talk, talk. Let's see some action behind those big, brave words.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT