ADVERTISEMENT

Bradshaw to the Portal

Was surprised the weekend came without this happening ... has nothing to do w/ Cal leaving.

it will be interesting if none of the players go with Cal and he has to rely on his recruits from the incoming freshmen class.

I assume Wagner will go but I would not be surprised if that's it.

Reactions: d2atTech
I like the kids motor but it's a clean slate if things are gonna change. I'm not against people returning though, honestly that's all i want at this point.

Reactions: bIhawk
I like the kids motor but it's a clean slate if things are gonna change. I'm not against people returning though, honestly that's all i want at this point.

Yeah he is one that I don't mind.

Just sucks that guys like Thiero, Big Z, Shep and Wagner are almost certainly gone now.

Good kid but I just don't understand how he got that 5-star, top 5 in the class ranking. Same with Wagner. Wish them the best but I'm not sure if they'll ever be contributors in their beloved NBA

it will be interesting if none of the players go with Cal and he has to rely on his recruits from the incoming freshmen class.

I assume Wagner will go but I would not be surprised if that's it.
I agree. I think Wagner goes with Cal, knowing he’s going to play regardless of the competition at guard. And for all those who think Cal is going to have some great season at Ark next year - Wagner starting and playing major minutes will most definitely ensure that doesn’t happen.

Reactions: BlazerHallsBallsN96
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT