ADVERTISEMENT

Boogie Fland to Arkansas

Cal is bringing Aidoo, and Garrison this weekend on visits, Davis looks to be headed to Arkansas, and he has already contacted White from UNC Wilmington, so he is working the portal hard.
Older players are not as easily duped as freshmen. Cal thinks he is fooling players by asking DJ to not commit until after he has other players in place. Also, it isn't about who you sign as much as it is about what you do with them. CCC wasn't shown the door because he couldn't recruit; it was because he couldn't coach them. Last season, we had the greatest collection of below average performing 5-star players in the history of college basketball.

Last edited:
They are playing for the University of Cal at Arkansas, none that were here give rats ass about Kentucky. He will have his problems there just like he did here. They turned on Muss pretty quick after a couple of really good years, it’s just a matter of time until they come after him.

Reactions: billCgmx and TM2013
So will Arkansas, better grown ass men, not no names

You’d think having a big sample size, factoring in things like UK’ brand, their net experience, and how desperate and mediocre Arkansas is as a basketball program, people like this would see the forest through the trees.

But I guess that’s the point. It’s Arkansas, they don’t know what they’re doing. Well we do, and it’s going to be hilarious. Enjoy Nike hating your coach too that’s always been fun to work around.

He couldn’t torch UK like he did Memphis, he tried, but couldn’t. Man I feel sorry for yall when he’s done using the program on himself. We’ll give you some history on Calipari. He wants franchises and programs to be terrible when he’s gone, it’s his little thing.

Enjoy, hate it for ya but it is what it is. And you’ll never win with him because winning isn’t his point. He’s made that clear. The scoreboard has made that clear but again, we’re talking to Arkansas fans who have a poor brand and little history. I wouldn’t expect any of you to get it. We THREW him to you and said have it, you’d think you’d get the point of that. He didn’t want to be there he’s in purgatory. Look at his face lol.

You’ll see soon my friend. Then back to the cellar you go.

Being reported Wagner will be visiting Arkansas tonight.
Of course he will now that CCC has duped Fland into signing. I guess you must have missed all of last season which would explain why you think getting a visit from DJ is something to be excited about. As a UK fan, I am thrilled that he might be signing up for your team. That ensures that a better player will get less playing time.

Reactions: westerncat
Quick question. Do Arkansas fans not know he was using their program to get our boosters to pay more? That he never intended on being there? That he wanted a brand like Ohio State? UCLA? USC? But when he couldn’t use those (because they laughed at his call) he tried to use Arkansas? Do they know that when UK was approached with this nonsense they threw him out? lol. Do they know he then called UK agreeing to make changes and it was UK that said NO: hit the road?

I don’t think they even know this. But it’s not a big time program so I guess they wouldn’t. They just see some recruits and think Cal wants the hogs. That’s sad.

Cal is bringing Aidoo, and Garrison this weekend on visits, Davis looks to be headed to Arkansas, and he has already contacted White from UNC Wilmington, so he is working the portal hard.
big man you better enjoy his Schlick now because you will quickly realize he is the worst bench/in game coach we have ever had and he will despise the hog fans in 3 years or less as degenerate hillbillies like he treated and viewed our fan base. Guy is a complete fraud, this is money grab and he ran because he knew the fan base had his sorry ass figured out, again enjoy next few years then watch.

Oh forgot an important piece, you will get a horrific whistle 90 percent of the time as almost every official can’t stand his ass/screaming because again he can’t coach. My thoughts brother

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT