ADVERTISEMENT

Boogie almost didn't come to UK until he got some news right as he was walking to meet Cal

Princecal

Freshman
Dec 3, 2020
Boogie was talking with Kevin Garnett, he was speaking about how he had issues with his father being absent and that he swore he would always be there for his kids. He had a child and it was living with him so he was going to stay close to home. His mom had him get a DNA test and the results came back as he was just getting to UK's campus, found out it wasn't his and he then said he had a clear mind to do what's best for him and told Cal on his visit "I'm coming to Kentucky".

Glad he didn't get trapped, and that we got to have big cuz be a part of our history. I love boogie

Boogie was talking with Kevin Garnett, he was speaking about how he had issues with his father being absent and that he swore he would always be there for his kids. He had a child and it was living with him so he was going to stay close to home. His mom had him get a DNA test and the results came back as he was just getting to UK's campus, found out it wasn't his and he then said he had a clear mind to do what's best for him and told Cal on his visit "I'm coming to Kentucky".

Glad he didn't get trapped, and that we got to have big cuz be a part of our history. I love boogie
Interesting story. I’m glad Cuz came to UK. He is one of my favorite Cow recruits. Cuz, Bledsoe, Wall was a great start and they had so much personality. Patterson to be part of something like that after the hell he went through before Cal.

Reactions: St.PatterSoN-54-
Interesting story. I’m glad Cuz came to UK. He is one of my favorite Cow recruits. Cuz, Bledsoe, Wall was a great start and they had so much personality. Patterson to be part of something like that after the hell he went through before Cal.
Yeah , that hell we went through was very much like the last 5 years we just endured.

Reactions: Wonky
I liked Boogie, but he's more of a Cal fan than a UK fan. Rondo is what a call die-hard UK fan.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT