ADVERTISEMENT

Boogie says he almost left UK

Glad you were never a kid and did anything mentally irregular like, uh, wanting to try something to see if you could do it...

Not sure what you mean, if a negative toward Cuz have you even looked at the box score??? He shot like 54%, better than anyone on the team that game. Oh here...

I've done enough, not calling anyone anything but I'd sure like to watch a day in the life of some of you and see if your mental conditions are all that lucid...😅 (I do things now at 62 that people laugh at as if I'm crazy. i can go out to eat when I want and I sure do enjoy having fun. Some should try it and rip the serious scowl of your faces. you're just too mean.)😅 (Oh, too mean and so very "proper"...) That is some serious lunacy too so we all should get along nicely together...
Damn man, were you drinking when you went off in this thread? Are you at all familiar with Cousin's NBA career? 17 ejections. The man literally played himself right out of the league because he is a total head case. Did you watch his documentary? lol. You should give it a shot.

Even now, he could probably still play in the league but nobody, and I mean no one, will take a risk on him, and the risk isn't just because he is injury prone.

That is just the facts. Like it or don't.

Reactions: ukwazoo
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT