ADVERTISEMENT

Bone is killing us

I’m confused about Hagans’ defense. Is it possible he has put more focus on offense, since he has been playing better on that side of the court? The pressure he used to put on the opposing PG has seemed to dissipate a little. Not an emotional post, just showing quite a bit with his job on Bone this game.

Reactions: majgun
Career high. He won't play this well the rest of the season.

Wide open shots are not hard to hit; just ask Duke. 85% of this board would be lighting it up too if left open all game. Did the team from November show up?
No lol. It was a 5 point game when PJ got his second foul. Then they hit us in the mouth. A lot of things that happened aren’t excusable but overreactions like the November comment probably aren’t smart.

No lol. It was a 5 point game when PJ got his second foul. Then they hit us in the mouth. A lot of things that happened aren’t excusable but overreactions like the November comment probably aren’t smart.
Don’t be so literal, Einstein.

So why say it if you don’t want someone to question it?
Do you know what sarcasm or things being said in jest are? We’re playing like crap and we’re not guarding well today. Does that spell it out enough for you?

Do you know what sarcasm or things being said in jest are? We’re playing like crap and we’re not guarding well today. Does that spell it out enough for you?
I apologize if it was sarcasm. After losses around here it gets crazy so I never know what’s what lol

Bone is not the best PG in the country, even though we’re making him look like a lottery pick. I love all of these Vol trolls. Get to a Final Four and come back.
And we appreciate it. Do it again on a neutral court.

Bone (and Williams) will kill us next year as well since he will still be in college and our guys will be in the G League.

And we appreciate it. Do it again on a neutral court.
You'll get your ass kicked in the SEC tournament, just like usual.
Enjoy your day, because at the end of the day, you're still just tennessee; A Second rate team, program, school and state.

Lol Ja Morant plays nobody at Murry.
If you’re seriously stupid enough to think Bone is in the same league as Morant then you have shit for brains. There’s a reason he will be a top 3 pick in the draft and Bone is borderline first round at best.

Kind of like the Cats in football?
Wtf does football have anything to do with my post? Even still, talking shit about a football program that just won 10 games when yours has been a dumpster fire for a decade or more is laughable. Must hurt knowing that the one sport UT was actually good at is now a laughingstock and will never be relevant again. :joy:

If you’re seriously stupid enough to think Bone is in the same league as Morant then you have shit for brains. There’s a reason he will be a top 3 pick in the draft and Bone is borderline first round at best.
Lol you stupid hick. If you had actually went to college and had some reading comprehension. I never said anything about Bone compared to Morant. He’s got a good draft stock, but he is overhyped.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT