ADVERTISEMENT

Boley top 10

If he commits then doesn't reclassify, It will probably be tougher for us to hold onto him. I like the thought of him reclassifying and helping build a monumental 2024 signing class.
He already said he is recruiting guys to play with. His words were to the school he is going to but then started dropping names. He will be a 24 cat. Rowland is predicting they get Saunders next year as well

NIL payout, just for committing, before he even plays his senior high school season? What universe do you live on if you think Mitch Barnhart would allow even the hint of that happening around UK athletics??

I'm sure it happens some, but any NIL people giving kids cash for just verbal commitments that can be taken away any second until signing day are dumber than F.

NIL payout, just for committing, before he even plays his senior high school season? What universe do you live on if you think Mitch Barnhart would allow even the hint of that happening around UK athletics??

I'm sure it happens some, but any NIL people giving kids cash for just verbal commitments that can be taken away any second until signing day are dumber than F.

My take on what he's saying is an early commitment increases his nil value in said market because he can start lining up opportunities upon commitment (now) rather than waiting months down the line.

So not only is he increasing his income window, but he's also increasing. It is indeed a smart financial move imo.

If he commits in June/July, I assume he is reclassifying as a ‘24 Senior??
I think he about has to. Because he took a Covid waiver to reclassify he would only be eligible in hs by staying in ky and I’m not sure he gets anything out of that. They originally had been saying he would go prep school or something but my guess is uK pitched him coming on in and redshirting and starting the process there. If he went to an IMG he would have to play as a post grad they abide by NfHS rules and guidelines.

What does Mitch Barnhart have to do with state law? Y’all stay making up stuff. Mitch Barnhart has no jurisdiction over high school kids until they sign with UK. State law does tho. Y’all are always on that BS narrative.

Reactions: Ky grandpa

Your hard on for anything Mitch, lmao! You need to see a doc for that asap.

No one said anything about UK. NIL doesn't have anything to do with UK until he's signed his financial aid paperwork saying he'll attend. Kids can make money off of NIL in HS.

Regarding that rager... Put it away. No one wants to see that here.

He's 2025, If he reclassifies it will be to the 2024 class. Leary will be gone by then.
If Leary has to come back I think he has another year. Even if he is gone the plan is to get a good transfer QB. So my point was he should have an experienced QB here with him then.

The first step accomplished getting one of the best QB's out of high school. Next step is to always have two great QB's on the roster every year.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT