ADVERTISEMENT

Bolden

No because Austin Wiley is the best big he's directly faced as well. No shame. Auburn played well. We played like ass.

He is prolly right at this point in the season, Auburn had veterans on the floor and they are good players. Bolden had the best game he's ever played last night, that's why he is talking now. He is a good garbage man around the basket but an underachiever as a junior in college.

Very true statement, Auburn and Tn. both have very good coaches. Duke beat us very bad a few wks ago. I think Ky will be better later in the season..

I think that first game Duke loss might be the best thing that could have happened for our team, in the big picture. It will make us that more humble and determined to improve.

Does this turn you on?
I never wanted him as our coach. If you saw my other posts you’d see it was just a mild jab. I’m sure UK will snap out of it and still win the SEC and be ready come March. Archie is making some decisions that I’m not sure that I agree with and we now have 7 guys out injured one of which is Romeo. He may not be out but he is hurt. If they don’t get healthy they’re about to lose some games and the sky will be falling. Hopefully we get healthy soon or we’re going to be up the ol creek.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT