ADVERTISEMENT

Bolden

Nov 11, 2018
He just said that Auburn was the best team that they’ve played so far. That’s going to get under your all’s skin isn’t it?

Yes and no. No because it's true. Yes, because we are the greatest program of all time and I never want to see our team be worse than any team in the country let alone the SEC. So its unexpected when it does happen.

He’s not wrong, auburn played them closer than anyone thus far. No question Aub is better than us today.

I wouldn’t swap rosters with auburn though. I think we will better overall by March, but we will see.
I agree with you. I just wondered what you all thought of it.

Obviously we were ill prepared for Duke the first game but I love our chances for a rematch. I believe we win and this is not with blue tinted glasses. Auburn was better prepared but the lack of shooters caused them to lose the game.

Reactions: Blue Bigfoot
Very true statement, Auburn and Tn. both have very good coaches. Duke beat us very bad a few wks ago. I think Ky will be better later in the season..

Reactions: Blue Bigfoot
I guarantee you that if we played Duke again today, that it'd be a competitive game.

Duke isn't as good as everyone thinks, and we aren't as bad.

It's ridiculous that many on here have to take an extreme stance on these things.

Toughen up fellas, we're acting like bitches on this board and it's embarrassing.

I like our team, I like our players, I like our coach, and I love our fans!

Go Cats!!

Reactions: CatfanMike47
I guarantee you that if we played Duke again today, that it'd be a competitive game.

Duke isn't as good as everyone thinks, and we aren't as bad.

It's ridiculous that many on here have to take an extreme stance on these things.

Toughen up fellas, we're acting like bitches on this board and it's embarrassing.

I like our team, I like our players, I like our coach, and I love our fans!

Go Cats!!
Wrong. We don’t guard the three. Duke would beat us again if we played.

340th in 3 point defense. 350th in 3 pointers taken. It is the 2019 season. Think about that. Those are not championship numbers. Things must change.

Only Southern has taken less 3 pointers than UK after 4 games.

That’s sad.

Apparently Cal thinks UK has the most dominant and efficient low post players in the country and their 2s and better than everyone elses’ 3s.

I didn't say that we'd win.

I said that we'd be competitive.

We'll get things figured out I believe...
Well, I would hope it would be more competitive than 34 points. I’ll give you that.

The problem is we don’t put an urgency in guarding the three, and at least up to this point, we don’t hit enough threes. That’s not a good combination.

Hopefully Cal is working feverishly on getting this straightened out.

340th in 3 point defense. 350th in 3 pointers taken. It is the 2019 season. Think about that. Those are not championship numbers. Things must change.

Only Southern has taken less 3 pointers than UK after 4 games.
Seems to be trending just like last year. I believe some of our guys are too hesitant to shoot the ball for some reason. I have noticed Herro pass the ball several times with decent looks.

Well, I would hope it would be more competitive than 34 points. I’ll give you that.

The problem is we don’t put an urgency in guarding the three, and at least up to this point, we don’t hit enough threes. That’s not a good combination.

Hopefully Cal is working feverishly on getting this straightened out.
I'm going to trust that Cal would craft a different game plan against Duke this time, and I'm going to figure that Duke wouldn't make shots at the same clip this time.

Cal will eventually change the way this team tries to play if we're going to maximize our chances this season.

This season may very well end up being a bust, but I think that a bunch on here get too emotional about this stuff, and it's all still left to be determined.

Whether you agree with Bolden or not - he played great against Auburn . Tons of blocked shots and rebounds . Unfortunately that is exactly the type of player Dukes three studs need to play with .

Duke's supporting cast - particularly Bolden and White are Better than I expected

Reactions: Duke Blu
He just said that Auburn was the best team that they’ve played so far. That’s going to get under your all’s skin isn’t it?

No, because it's true. UK fans aren't blind, we can see that too.

Now we hope, no, we expect, that by the end of the year we will be better than both (Auburn & Duke).

Reactions: Wildcat_JC
ADVERTISEMENT