ADVERTISEMENT

Bolden to announce & sign Thursday

I'm praying he picks UK, but I look at that kid and can't help but think he just looks like a Dukie.

Just heard some fantastic news. Calipari and staff have informed Marques that Lee is shopping for an agent and fully intends to stay in the draft. Should here official word before Thursday or possibly even Thurs. morning. Word is that he has verballed and is thrilled to be able to play with Fox and co. next season. The all-star circuit with them was truly the game changer and Mrs. Bolden eventually had a change of heart after seeing the excitement in his eyes every time he mentioned Kentucky.... I just made all that up and I have no idea. It could go that way though.

Remind me to kill you later.
old%20lady_zpsglavm5zi.jpg

Make a note of it. [winking]

I think you are joking. Narcissism not a bad thing for life, but doesn't work well here. (yes, some of my posts are narcissism) [ Trying not to do this and failing]
Is it still narcissism when you truly are THAT much better than everyone else though?

So we should expect a decision on Friday or Saturday, maybe Sunday, better shoot for early next week, oh it will be late next week?

Last edited:
I'll just be glad when it's finally over. Hopefully he will decide to cast his lot with UK. Apparently that is where he wants to go. Tell everybody else, "I love ya, but I want to be a Wildcat."

Is it still narcissism when you truly are THAT much better than everyone else though?
yes. If you think you can help someone, Bring them with you. Don't get so far ahead. Leave no one behind. If they don't want to go, respect that thought and move on. You are not leaving anyone behind if that is where they want to be.

Last edited:
Having watched this stuff for a long time, this one is kind of hard to predict. Usually you can get a sense of where a kid is going. The last few weeks seems to be UK, but I still would not bet a paycheck on it. Other than waiting on Lee, I cannot imagine what he has been waiting for. Unless he is really that undecided. Calipari is usually pretty good at pulling in these late ones. (ie. John Wall, Murray)

So why did you get a new account and change your name NWO?

Why do you think I'm NWO? Hypothetically speaking of course. If I were NWO which I am not. But if I were, the reason for my new account would most likely be because some poster had a vendetta against me and reported me for saying this or that. Then you add in the moderators who also (most likely) have a vendetta against me and well. You know... LOL. You're banned. Not just for a few days like its supposed to be for a MINOR infraction. But banned right then and there. But with all that said. I am not New World Order. BBN For Life brothers!!!!!!!!

Why do you think I'm NWO? Hypothetically speaking of course. If I were NWO which I am not. But if I were, the reason for my new account would most likely be because some poster had a vendetta against me and reported me for saying this or that. Then you add in the moderators who also (most likely) have a vendetta against me and well. You know... LOL. You're banned. Not just for a few days like its supposed to be for a MINOR infraction. But banned right then and there. But with all that said. I am not New World Order. BBN For Life brothers!!!!!!!!

lol ...... nice hypothetical situation that absolutely did not happen. ;)

Pretty much all signs point to Kentucky right now:

1) Announcement held off until after the NBA combine;
2) Bolden's new headband Twitter avatar;
3) Cal's tweet today asking if BBN liked his "bold statements"

This would be a very satisfying recruiting win for Cal, and one of his most impressive at UK.

Bolden being ready to announce Tuesday then pushing it to Thursday " because of family reasons", should mean he has made up his mind and knows where he is going.
Since we have no official word on Lee ,
as to where he is going or what he is doing does not seem good for us .
Kinda shoots down the theory of him waiting on Lee

Bolden being ready to announce Tuesday then pushing it to Thursday " because of family reasons", should mean he has made up his mind and knows where he is going.

Actually, it doesn't. At all.

Not necessarily. Lee could announce before then, may have told Cal who told Marquis. Or maybe Cal asked Lee to hold off on announcing because he wants Marquis to have his day. How overly obvious would it be if Lee said he was leaving and the next day Bolden set a date? These things are complicated and we don't know the half of what goes on. I don't know anything but I'm cautiously optimistic because of the opinions of trustworthy people, who also seem cautiously optimistic.

Reactions: bluecatz11
Only Drew Franklin can get the scoop before Thursday. He has sources deep inside DeSoto High School and his ability to infer is rivaled only by Ivy League philosophy professors specializing in logic

Chad Lykins changed his pick back to UK 2 days ago!!!!! I told y'all. That NWO dude is looking like he's been right all along am I right?
Well jeez, the guy was bound to run into one sooner or later. I mean he was o for his last 200 prior to this.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT