ADVERTISEMENT

Bolden to announce & sign Thursday

I love the drama. Better than fretting over the Reds bullpen or NBA fake playoffs. (Should have just seeded Lebron vs Steph to finals).

Reactions: wcc31
I know it may sound like it's backwards, but I wonder if it is possible that Lee hasn't said for sure what he is doing because Bolden hasn't picked yet. Maybe he and Cal have an understanding that if Bolden comes to UK, Lee will not come back, but will if Bolden goes to Duke. Probably not, but it wouldn't shock me.

Reactions: KWilt43atbuzz
Chad Lykins changed his pick back to UK 2 days ago!!!!! I told y'all. That NWO dude is looking like he's been right all along am I right?

Reactions: drainthatub
attachment.php

Maybe Not

I think he finally fully sees that Lee is not coming back and will now pick UK. Wouldn't surprise me too much if I'm wrong though

What happened was his mom found out that he's picking UK tomorrow and she got pissed, so he postponed it to let reality sink in and to calm down. She'll be alright

I'm moving on, well until he changes his mind again Wednesday night, and pushes it back another few weeks.

If all things are equal as we've heard then why would he go against his parents wishes ? That's my reasoning for Duke , there are reasons to also think it's UK but the parent angle is difficult to overcome .

Reactions: awf
I hope he announces that he has decided to not attend college and will start work immediately at the local grocery store. #KABOOM

Why all the disrespect for people who end up working at jobs less than appealing? If no one worked at grocery stores, you would be hungry. Unless you know how to grow your own food.

Orrrr I could just buy my food directly from those who grow it. Not that I'm the one disrespecting those who work at less appealing jobs, but that is a realistic option lol.

Just heard some fantastic news. Calipari and staff have informed Marques that Lee is shopping for an agent and fully intends to stay in the draft. Should here official word before Thursday or possibly even Thurs. morning. Word is that he has verballed and is thrilled to be able to play with Fox and co. next season. The all-star circuit with them was truly the game changer and Mrs. Bolden eventually had a change of heart after seeing the excitement in his eyes every time he mentioned Kentucky.... I just made all that up and I have no idea. It could go that way though.

Just heard some fantastic news. Calipari and staff have informed Marques that Lee is shopping for an agent and fully intends to stay in the draft. Should here official word before Thursday or possibly even Thurs. morning. Word is that he has verballed and is thrilled to be able to play with Fox and co. next season. The all-star circuit with them was truly the game changer and Mrs. Bolden eventually had a change of heart after seeing the excitement in his eyes every time he mentioned Kentucky.... I just made all that up and I have no idea. It could go that way though.
7DTly.gif

You bastard! You had me!

Reactions: EastLansingCat
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT