ADVERTISEMENT

Bolden to announce & sign Thursday

giphy.gif

10am ET? It definitely won't be on ESPN. Does anyone know if there is a popular radio show he could call into immediately after announcing? I'd love to hear from the kid.

still thinking it has to be UK. Cal knows Lee isn't coming back. He's been dropping hints. If he wanted to pick Duke he could've done it any time in the last few weeks.
I kinda feel like if Lee had announced he was gone for sure and Nolden had announced he was deciding the next day it would have been too obvious. If he wants any excitement at all, it's quite possible Cal probably told Lee to hold off making HIS announcement so Marquis could have his moment.

Thank God we don't have to deal with the endless pointless/endless threads and the talk of Floreal's "scholarship". Man I really hope we get him.

Reactions: Orange Soda King
I refuse to get tore up about where a Freshman is going that will probably be here for only 1 year. Hope he comes! But won't stress it. Give me Briscoe and what we have and I'm more than happy.

Hope we get him, but could Marcus Lee's poor performance at the NBA Combine bring him back to UK? Hard to believe Bolden commits with no open scholarship available right now.

So...is everyone thinking that the timing is good/bad for us? Here's hoping Cal's Twitter was hinting at something.

Maybe he's holding off until tomorrow due to KAT winning ROY Award. I'm sure Cal wanted KAT to have his day as well. Then again, who knows?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT