ADVERTISEMENT

Bolden to announce & sign Thursday

Or she's happy because her son is committing to one of the two best basketball programs in the world after years of hard work.
Go ride it's a small world at Disneyland and sing cubiya but some people have the right to feels a bit disappointed

Reactions: UKUGA
Duke. Always was. I can believe that he wasn't sure and he changed his mind a couple of times. But he followed Brad Calipari to screw with BBN. That's the BS part.

Congrats Mom, celebrate and be joyful for the fact that he didn't have to go to that crummy Kentucky school. Like watching someone in Sunday morning gospel church.. :rolleyes:

Reactions: Bkocats
Or she's happy because her son is committing to one of the two best basketball programs in the world after years of hard work.

I usually agree with your posts, but not this one.

If you're plans are to go to the NBA and Kentucky offers, you don't go anywhere else

Also means Cal will go "small" instead of sending out three aircraft carriers like he's known to do. Said all along that I like three guards and Bam at the five. Just gotta get Briscoe back.

Kid was smart to hold out for the ranking bump though. Good God, the fanfare over a player in the low 20's. Really hate to lose to Duke, is the hard part.

Well, this is tremendously disappointing and it seems we are set up for more recruiting losses to Duke in 2017.

Clearly you have no sources

QUOTE="ulismyman, post: 4593879, member: 12798"]Clearly his Mom had no clue he was going to say Duke[/QUOTE]

Well, this is tremendously disappointing and it seems we are set up for more recruiting losses to Duke in 2017.
This helps us in 2017 imo. Bolden will not be one and done at Duke simply because he won't get the playing time needed.

"University of Duke" ??? Is that what I heard?

Just another way he screwed with UK. He knows it's Duke University. And showing up in a TCU shirt is about as classless as Alexander "accidentally" picking up the UK hat. Some of these kids are massive tools.

Reactions: dezyDeco
Some of your responses are so unbelievably classless. Yes it sucks he picked Puke, but the way some of you guys act is just downright embarrassing. Stop making the rest of us look bad.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT