ADVERTISEMENT

Bolden to announce & sign Thursday

Some are delusional. Our frontcourt is weak as it stands. It's still weak if Lee returns. The only way it becomes good enough to win a title is if Bolden comes which doesn't look it will happen.

We have zero offensively gifted bigs on the roster. Bolden could have helped in that area quite a bit. I'm afraid many are overestimating how good Bam will be.
You're saying this now (and I disagree), but if we don't win it all this year, you'll be saying "how in the hell did he lose with all this talent?!? What an overrated coach!"

We were a #4 seed with an absolutely putrid front court last year. We are worlds better this year.

We were a #4 seed with an absolutely putrid front court last year. We are worlds better this year.

True. But college basketball was very down last year. Will be MUCH better this year.

Without Bolden and Lee we are probably a top 4 team.

Lose Briscoe and fringe top 10 team, IMO.

It's going to be difficult, near impossible, for the backcourt to be as good though. And the basketball talent across the board was down quite a bit this past year. Absolutely have to get Briscoe back.

Some are delusional. Our frontcourt is weak as it stands. It's still weak if Lee returns. The only way it becomes good enough to win a title is if Bolden comes which doesn't look it will happen.

We have zero offensively gifted bigs on the roster. Bolden could have helped in that area quite a bit. I'm afraid many are overestimating how good Bam will be.
And, you may be underestimating the fact that Hump and or Tai may improve? Issac gave us some good minutes in spurts last year who's to say with another year, conditioning, and work with the UK coaching staff that the kid cant improve?

Words cannot describe how unlikable of a person you actually are. Has anybody told you that lately?

Got the vibe we got some dramatc smoke screens going on to build tension. Got some live streams going on lots of reasons to make the choice seem very up in the air

FAPFAPFAPFAPFAPFAPFAPFAPFAPFAPFAPFAPFAPFAPFAPFAPFAPFAPFAPFAPFAPFAPFAPFAPFAPFAPFAPFAPFAPFAPFAPFAPFAPFAPFAPFAPFAPFAPFAPFAPFAPFAPFAPFAPFAPFAPFAPFAPFAPFAPFAPFAPFAPFAPFAPFAPFAPFAPFAPFAPFAPFAPFAPFAPFAPFAPFAPFAPFAPFAPFAPFAPFAPFAPFAPFAPFAPFAPFAPFAPFAPFAPFAPFAPFAPFAPFAPFAPFAPFAPFAPFAPFAPFAPFAPFAPFAPFAPFAPFAPFAPFAPFAPFAPFAPFAPFAPFAPFAPFAPFAPFAPFAPFAPFAPFAPFAPFAPFAPFAPFAPFAPFAPFAPFAPFAPFAPFAPFAPFAPFAPFAPFAPFAPFAPFAPFAPFAPFAPFAPFAPFAPFAPFAPFAPFAPFAPFAPFAPFAPFAPFAPFAPFAPFAPFAPFAPFAPFAPFAPFAPFAPFAPFAPFAPFAPFAPFAPFAPFAPFAPFAPFAPFAPFAPFAPFAPFAPFAPFAPFAPFAPFAPFAPFAPFAPFAPFAPFAPFAPFAPFAPFAPFAPFAPFAPFAPFAPFAPFAPFAPFAPFAPFAPFAPFAPFAPFAPFAPFAPFAPFAPFAPFAPFAPFAPFAPFAPFAPFAPFAP

How is the weather in Paris?

Cloudy and gloomy?

Except no other college basketball expert shares you're opinion about UK being ranked that low or struggling in the front court. You give a blanket statement that "college basketball will be much better this year" which should be true but please tell me what front court would be considered better or much better than UK? Arizona, Mich state, UNC, Duke, Nova, UCLA? I listed those because hose are the teams considered top 10 yet I don't see a much better front court from those teams do you?

No duke insider is saying duke. I have nevery seen us get a recruit where none of the duke insiders were saying duke. I get some of the national guys saying duke but duke guys still think it's uk

Not sure who you all consider to be an insider, but on the 24/7 Crystal Ball four guys from BlueDevilLair have made predictions with two saying Duke, one saying Kentucky, and one saying it's foggy.

Who really knows with this recruitment, though...... or any recruitment for that matter.

fu7amc6q1palujr1doem.gif

Dayum -W. Smith

Reactions: Willy4UK
No reason to get excited about last minute dike news or this newest spurt of UK news. These are the smokescreen hours, guys. Remember aaaalll the way back to last season and maybe it won't take you for such a ride.

@JFCats22 and @wildcatsboston1984 I meant our front court in particular. There's really no way to go but up in that regards. They were so bad that I think we'll look back, 5 years from now, and realize they actually hampered our backcourt.

Yeah, backcourt will be tough to match.. But you have a better chance of that happened than matching last years front court. Fox/Monk will be Murray/Ulis before Bam/SKJ/Gabe will turn into Skal/Poy/Lee.

No reason to get excited about last minute dike news or this newest spurt of UK news. These are the smokescreen hours, guys. Remember aaaalll the way back to last season and maybe it won't take you for such a ride.

NEVER!!!!! Hook, line and sinker baby!

Reactions: Jkwo
I went with solid information. Now have my doubts. That happened with Murray too, but in the end he chose UK. We'll see, but not as confident right now. Sorry.

No need for an apology. In recruiting it happens. Thanks for sharing what you've heard. Hopefully this ends up like it did with Murray.

Reactions: FlCATFan
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT