ADVERTISEMENT

Blue/white game

From HOB

We’re still sitting here listening to music. I have no idea what’s going on. One fan said “I would have rather just donated my money and stayed home.”
Mens scrimmage hasn't even started. What have they missed that they would have seen at a regular blue white game?

Mens scrimmage hasn't even started. What have they missed that they would have seen at a regular blue white game?
Well I know they got a nice dance competition and fans shooting free throws blindfolded. Didn’t expect this level of incompetence

Well I know they got a nice dance competition and fans shooting free throws blindfolded. Didn’t expect this level of incompetence
Again I'll ask. What have people missed that wouldn't be at a regular blue white game.

If this would have happened under Calipari this board would have been asked for his head.

It’s almost like Pope is running away from free exposure :
1) removed nba players posters from practice gym. Which I am sure will not sit well with these players.
2) didn’t invite more recruits and former Kentucky players under Calipari at the BBM
3) now the fiasco with the BW game ….

I wonder who is advising Pope on these matters….

• Haha
Reactions: KFuqua and MbergCat
So it’s streaming on UKAthletics, but you can see players playing in the background while the camera is focused on people I have no idea who are talking about the women’s team. It’s bizarre.

If this would have happened under Calipari this board would have been asked for his head.

It’s almost like Pope is running away from free exposure :
1) removed nba players posters from practice gym. Which I am sure will not sit well with these players.
2) didn’t invite more recruits and former Kentucky players under Calipari at the BBM
3) now the fiasco with the BW game ….

I wonder who is advising Pope on these matters….

Calipari would have laughed if barnie suggested this change to the BW format. It wouldn't have happened. Same if Pitino was here as coach with barnie.

It's not about banners and basketball first ... it's about money first, it seems.
Michael Douglas High Quality GIF

Always has been.

Reactions: UKWildcats1987
I get raising money for NIL. The blue white game should be accessible to all of those who usually can’t get into Rupp for a game…I am sad that it no longer is something that regular folks can experience….

A lot of walking around those handoffs. The shooting looks good. If they can defend and are well conditioned to maintain that rhythm in offense for the length of the game , we might have a fun season.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT