ADVERTISEMENT

Blue/white game

https://www.courier-journal.com/sto...ny-brooks-blue-white-event-today/75649392007/

Well, according to the CJ, there's not even gonna be a inter-squad scrimmage. Just an "interactive fan event"
Why is there even gonna be radio then.

Man, UK Athletics just FUBAR'd the crap out of this.
I won't be a happy camper if there's no full-on scrimmage. It's the only reason I'm interested in going! To each his own, and I appreciate the players and the enjoyment they bring me watching them play, but personally I'm not interested in a meet-and-greet or some game-show atmosphere type thing.

I won't be a happy camper if there's no full-on scrimmage. It's the only reason I'm interested in going! To each his own, and I appreciate the players and the enjoyment they bring me watching them play, but personally I'm not interested in a meet-and-greet or some game-show atmosphere type thing.

I hope you get some action. But it's apparently not going to be a "game". Whomever came up with this brilliant idea needs to join Cal in hitting the road.

If you're going let us know what's up.

I keep getting a sinking feeling it's gonna be like that Wonka Event that was billed as "breathtaking" and it turned out to be a joke. I really really hope that's not what happens here.

Reactions: G-PIP
I was looking forward to watching the blue white game. Now I'm hearing I can't ever watch it again?

We will see about that.
I encourage everybody to make contact with UK athletics and radio shows connected to UK Athletics. Let em know how we feel.
They will get less NIL because of this.. not more. I'll never give em another God damn dollar myself. I've donated $500. taking the blue white game and turning into this bullshit.... enough is enough. YOU GET NOTHING

I was looking forward to watching the blue white game. Now I'm hearing I can't ever watch it again?

We will see about that.
I encourage everybody to make contact with UK athletics and radio shows connected to UK Athletics. Let em know how we feel.
They will get less NIL because of this.. not more. I'll never give em another God damn dollar myself. I've donated $500. taking the blue white game and turning into this bullshit.... enough is enough. YOU GET NOTHING
Lose Willy Wonka GIF

• Haha
Reactions: Bluegrass79
Hold up a second

so on top of charging people an arm and a leg, it's not an actual "game"

lmfao. Who thought this was a good idea.

Hold up a second

so on top of charging people an arm and a leg, it's not an actual "game"

lmfao. Who thought this was a good idea.
And its in conjunction with the women's team (which is fine but some will complain); they've just completely destroyed this event and man, are they going to hear it from the fanbase.

If anyone does go from this board, please report back on what it actually was including if you enjoyed it.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT