ADVERTISEMENT

Blue-White boxscore

Woooooof the FT% on the white team....holy heck.

No FGs by either team in the last 5 minutes. I hope that's a one off.

Good assist numbers, means we pass well. Good shooting percentage by both squads. Good 3pt% as well.

That FT% needs to drastically improve from the White team though. Ouch

Looks like it.

The only thing that worries me is the 5 minute scoring drought by both squads and the AWFUL FT% by the White Squad.

Idk why they couldn't have done the in person crap pre scrimmage no one cares about and then televised the actual scrimmage. But what do I know.

Total failure of an event. I want the blue white game. Not the ''blue white preseason event brought to you by, wells-fargo, tony's roasted peanuts, and charlies automotive''.
Zip it peasant! You and your ukulele shall go wanting!
articleLarge.jpg

Just wondering about KerrK. Hurt, something else? We are like 4 days away (since the day is over) from our first preseason game. Ky Wesly, Wednesday Night. Ready to see us play against someone else. I am sure the team is ready as well to play other competition. Would be good to have everyone. Did radio or Pope mention anything about KK?

Just wondering about KerrK. Hurt, something else? We are like 4 days away (since the day is over) from our first preseason game. Ky Wesly, Wednesday Night. Ready to see us play against someone else. I am sure the team is ready as well to play other competition. Would be good to have everyone. Did radio or Pope mention anything about KK?
Just posted a thread.

Carr plays like Scott Padgett.

Butler’s offensive game didn’t look good at first. Couldn’t juke Walker Horn. Nice pick and roll action later on though.

I like Williams a lot. He has good hands. Not just an excellent passer but catcher as well.

Last edited:
Reactions: BlueSince92
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT